Recent content by InkedMarie

  1. InkedMarie

    TKR TKR Pre-op question

    The compression helped with the swelling, IMO. I was very stiff and the only thing that helped was movement. As for pain, I only had discomfort. Marie
  2. InkedMarie

    TKR TKR Pre-op question

    Hi @Jamie, I wish I could say there was a scientific reason but, for me, it just felt better. That’s it! Marie
  3. InkedMarie

    TKR TKR Pre-op question

    I have both of the Aircast Cryo Cuffs. I preferred the compression. Marie
  4. InkedMarie

    TKR Question about wedge/knee elevation

    I can’t imagine the straight wedges post op….to me, they’d hurt! That said, I used a Lounge Doctor for both of my TKR’s. Good luck! Marie
  5. InkedMarie

    Wrist R Pinkie Extensor Rupture

    It looks good and glad you found a hand specialist physical therapist! Marie
  6. InkedMarie

    Revision TKR A New Day

    That’s awesome, @Jcx ! Marie
  7. InkedMarie

    TKR August right TKR recovery

    Glad you made it thru surgery. I hope the pain lessens every day. Marie
  8. InkedMarie

    Wrist R Pinkie Extensor Rupture

    Geez…..that’s a way longer incision than I expected! Great color for your cast! Marie
  9. InkedMarie

    Ankle My (TAR) Ankle Replacement Story

    I’m glad things are going ok. Hope things improve for your husband as well. The holiday sounds relaxing! Marie
  10. InkedMarie

    Finger/Thumb CMC arthroplasty: pain relief and healing for my thumb

    I’m currently reading this while in my camper! I hope surgery goes well. I can certainly understand waiting til camp time is over. Marie
  11. InkedMarie

    Wrist R Pinkie Extensor Rupture

    Sorry to read this! Good luck tomorrow with your surgery. Marie
  12. InkedMarie

    Ankle My (TAR) Ankle Replacement Story

    How did your appointment go? Marie
  13. InkedMarie

    TKR Post surgery - Finally!

    The same with my surgeon. I was rarely measured in PT. Therapist didn’t care much and neither did I. It’s just a number. I’m seven years out from the first and five years with the second. That is crazy, doesn’t seem that long. Anyway, I still hate stairs. I can kneel for a very short time on...
  14. InkedMarie

    THR Right Hip THR May 21

    Good luck tomorrow, @Pumpkin! You will do fine! Marie
  15. InkedMarie

    TKR Post surgery - Finally!

    Are you taking any anti nausea meds? If you don’t have any, call your doctors office & ask for a script. Marie
Back
Top Bottom