Recent content by IMs

  1. I

    THR I made it to the "Other Side"!

    @Cleifeste I feel bad that I have not 'visited' Bonesmart for sooooo long: however, I wish you all the best and hope and pray that the trochanteric bursitis and IT bank inflammation would heal and that you would be pain/discomfort-free. All the best and God bless! @IMs
  2. I

    THR IM's Recovery

    Many thanks, @wcgirl ...hoping and praying that you would be doing very well. All the best & God bless all of you ALWAYS! Warmest regards and very sincerely, @IMs
  3. I

    THR IM's Recovery

    Hello Everyone, INR is within normal range now...scheduled to be discharged on Friday, May 22nd...VNA and PT/OT at home. Thanks, all the best and God bless ALL of you ALWAYS! @IMs
  4. I

    THR IM's Recovery

    Sorry for the late reply, @wcgirl ...I am hopeful that i would be leaving for home next week...am doing well...INR is better now and PT/OT are giving the thumbs-up. I am very happy for you that you have been back home for a few days now. Sorry, again, for my tardiness...thanks a million for...
  5. I

    THR IM's Recovery

    Thank you very much @Jaycey ...appreciate your kind words... All the best and God bless ALL ALWAYS! @IMs
  6. I

    THR Bill's Bionic Breakdown

    Thinking about and praying for you, @fulafoto ...praying that the Good Lord watch over and be with you now, during the surgery and always! Warmest regards and sincerest wishes, @IMs
  7. I

    THR IM's Recovery

    Thank you so very much, @craftdee for your kind thoughts and wishes; highly appreciated! I DO feel much better than the last time around. The only issue seems to be the INR readings but I am sure the Good Lord will provide the best solution. Raring to go with the walking and the exercises...
  8. I

    THR wcgirl painting rainbows

    Hello @wcgirl I wish you all the best in your recuperation... All the best to all the other hippies, too! God bless! @IMs
  9. I

    THR IM's Recovery

    Thank you very much @Jamie ...God willing, I should be able to go back home sooner than the 33 days after the RTHR last year. I am walking double the distance I was able to walk at this stage of the Rehabilitation for the right hip. The therapists are satisfied and I look forward to normal (or...
  10. I

    THR IM's Recovery

    I want to thank EVERYONE at Bone-Smart for all that they do, go through...and send precious feedback and sagacious advice. All the best for ALL in pre-op, in surgery and post-surgery! God bless ALL ALWAYS! @IMs
  11. I

    THR IM's Recovery

    Thank you very much, @wcgirl for your kind words. I am very glad that your *issues* were attended to with the utmost alacrity. I hope and pray that you are progressing at a very satisfactory pace. I am at the Rehab center and having Physical and occupational therapy every day. It is well-nigh...
  12. I

    THR IM's Recovery

    Was shifted to Marlborough Hills Healthcare Rehabilitation Center around 4.00 PM today...in bed and trying to relax..fever about 101...last night sleepless. ..fever 102 then... All the best & God bless all ALWAYS!
  13. I

    THR IM's Recovery

    Thank you so much, @Jaycey ... I appreciate your kind thoughts and best wishes. I than God for His never-ending mercies andununbounded love! All the best & God bless all of you ALWAYS! @IMs
  14. I

    THR IM's Recovery

    Hello ALL, thanks to the prayers of all my near and dear ones, and of manyof you, the surgery proper started around 4 PM Monday. It ended at about 7 PM. By the graces of the Good Lord Jesus, I DID get spinal anesthesia. Monday-Tuesday night was horrendous: excruciating pain, tossing and turning...
  15. I

    THR IM's Recovery

    Thanks a million tons, @craftdee ! I really DO appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness! Praying that the Good Lord be with you and ALL your near and dear ones...as also with Fifi and family... Warmest regards and prayers, @IMs
Back
Top Bottom