Recent content by huskymama

  1. H

    Knees need to be replaced

    Percocet makes my nose itch so pre op i have been taking vicodin.
  2. H

    Knees need to be replaced

    I live almost two hours from the hospital and my house is on a dirt road. When I come home i will ask for as much medicine I can get.
  3. H

    Knees need to be replaced

    I will try that
  4. H

    Knees need to be replaced

    I think I will start making ice packs tomorrow.
  5. H

    Bilateral TKR Whats up with NOC

    @noc glad that your recovery is going good, it gives me hope
  6. H

    Knees need to be replaced

    I just might try that because I have foodsaver
  7. H

    Surgery tommorrow

    Good luck tomorrow, see you on the other side.
  8. H

    Knees need to be replaced

    @kneeper I watch a lot of tv now when I lay down to ice and rest my knees. I am going to try pillows in my bed for elevation and icing. Thanks for your support @vinny I got some ice pack and plan to buy more before surgery and I have to more pillows for both knees. Thanks for your support
  9. H

    Knees need to be replaced

    @PuppyLove thank you so much for the advice, pray that I don't have a lot swelling. I will try the bed first if that doesn't work I try the recliner. I hope your recovery continues to well.
  10. H

    Knees need to be replaced

    @PuppyLove thanks for the advice, a few more questions. Did you use pillow if so how many or did use a wedge to elevate your knees. Do you think I will be able to go the hair salon two or three weeks after surgery? I have three weeks until surgery and I don't feel nervous yet.
  11. H

    Knees need to be replaced

    I had my pre op appointment today, I did not realize it would take four hours to get everything done I have to go back on the 5th of February to give blood for type and cross and to get my wrist bands. What type of shoes do I need to get for after surgery. What type of clothes do I need to...
  12. H

    Josephine joins the ranks of the marginally terrified

    @Josephine Hoping everything goes well with your surgery and recovery.
  13. H

    January 5, 2015 Total Knee Replacement

    Hi @rann I will have my btkr a week after you, good luck and I hope your recovery goes great.
  14. H

    My Story, BTKR 1/2/2015

    @noc happy New Year, I will be sending good thoughts for your surgery tomorrow. angela
  15. H

    OA pain vs. TKR pain

    I must be a wimp because tylenol makes me sleepy as for vicodin I don't know if it helps or it just knocks me out.
Back
Top Bottom