Recent content by Fholley

  1. F

    TKR Fholley's Recovery Has Begun!

    Bammon22, sorry I didn't see your post sooner. I was in the hospital getting my other TKR. I did nothing special. Everything I did I learned from bonesmart. I opted for home instead of PT. I went to PT at 5 weeks out. I did very little exercise at home but I did do them. Lost about 20lbs. I just...
  2. F

    TKR Fholley's Recovery Has Begun!

    Hi all , had my LTKR on Monday 6-20. I'm Now 13 weeks out on my RTKR and 4 days on my LTKR. I'm doing good so far and the sugery itself was successful. survey on Monday , home on Wednesday . can't wait to start back walking my dog. Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  3. F

    Bilateral TKR Doing well!

    Hey all Im 9 weeks out and i am thankful my journey so far has been awesome. Still taking it easy and doing some strength training. Getting prepared for the next TKR ON 6-20. God is good. Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  4. F

    Thinking of Canceling Surgery

    Hi Sistersinhim, I didnt start PT until I was 5 weeks out. Then I only went 3 days until they told me I had reached their goal. They gave me exercises to continue at home which I do. And everything os going great. I am so pleased with my surgery. Getting my left TKR on 6- 20. You will be fine...
  5. F

    THR Kelly's Recovery<

    Praying for a speedy recovery with very little pain Kelly. Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  6. F

    2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    LTKR date is 6-20, RTKR WAS 3-22. First time was awesome, second time should be great. Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  7. F

    TKR Fholley's Recovery Has Begun!

    Thank you Pumpkin, pray for me and keep your fingers x. Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  8. F

    TKR Fholley's Recovery Has Begun!

    Hi all Saw my OS today at 6 weeks and 3 days post op. Everything is fine, took ex rays of both legs and all looks good with the new knee. The left knee is next. My LTKR is scheduled for 6-20-16, and boy am I ready. I pray it goes as smooth as the the RTKR. Fingers are crossed. Sent from my...
  9. F

    TKR My new knee journey

    Majella I to am 6 weeks post op and my bend is now 110. I refused PT until my 5th week post op. I wanted my stitches out and most of the swelling down before I started. My first 4 weeks all I did was iced my knee and rest. By the time I got to PT I was already at a 103 bend. Today was my 2nd day...
  10. F

    THR Pain and Nausea

    Hi Erica, don't worry they will get you on the right pain med. Glad you made it to the other side. Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  11. F

    LTKR scheduled for tomorrow

    Hi boobounder, I'm 6 weeks post op and getting better each day. I was like you, scared to death until I found this group site. Someone will put up some things for you to read. It will help you understand what is about to happen and what to expect. You will do just fine. I am so happy I finally...
  12. F

    TKR Fholley's Recovery Has Begun!

    Hi newlybionic I am doing well and glad to hear that you are as well. I hope when an get the left knee done it goes as well as this one did. God bless all of us who have to go through this ordeal. Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  13. F

    TKR Fholley's Recovery Has Begun!

    Thanks Josephine, I see I did write it wrong. And I will use your graph and the other method to monitor my progress, thanks again. Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  14. F

    TKR Fholley's Recovery Has Begun!

    Today I started P.T., I waited until I was 5 weeks out from surgery. I waited because I didn't want to deal with someone doing painful things to my already painful knee. I'm so glad I waited because today was wonderful. My knee ROM active is -5 degrees degrees and -98 degrees and passive is 0...
  15. F

    TKR foodiex2's Recovery thread

    I'm 3 weeks out and I'm progressing better than I expected. Have not started PT yet but I will soon. Wanted some of the soreness and swelling to go down and it has a lot. I've been exercising at home a little each day and moves it a lot. You just gave me something to look forward to achieving...
Back
Top Bottom