Guest viewing is limited

TKR Fholley's Recovery Has Begun!

[Bonesmart.org] Fholley's Recovery Has Begun!
@Fholley, I have moved the above post here into your thread so that you and your questions and concerns can get the attention they deserve. Happy to hear that things are going well.
 
Bammon22, sorry I didn't see your post sooner. I was in the hospital getting my other TKR. I did nothing special. Everything I did I learned from bonesmart. I opted for home instead of PT. I went to PT at 5 weeks out. I did very little exercise at home but I did do them. Lost about 20lbs. I just got home on 6-22.from having my RTKR and will do the same thing . Good luck to all.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
 
Hi @Fholley! Hope you are comfortable and coming along in your recovery. We're here for you and I look forward to hearing how things are going if and as you feel like posting!

[Bonesmart.org] Fholley's Recovery Has Begun!
 
May you have a quick recovery.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom