Hi hope it goes well now, I was put in the same position myself not put on the drugs to stop clotting I was lucky, am now on the drugs to stop blood clots picked up by one of the nurses. Mal.
Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Thank you my leg is going well, lots of exercise and mountain biking, and a big win on lotto have all helped, all makes you feel more positive and the tramadol, hope all goes well with you,xm
Keep taking the meds I have tried to get hold of a flexion to hire, did me so much good for my r o m I went from 75deg to 115 in the twenty-four hrs I used it in Redhill hos pital, wish they had got the machine18 months ago, an extra plus they found a heart problem that can now be fixed with...
My transformation is complete I can walkagain, had an mua two wks ago, doing more cycling now and joined Slinfold golf andcountry club, a wk after my opp iawoke on the 21st June to six numbers on the lottery yaaaaaaaaaasxm
Hi came out of theatre at 10 am after M,u,a all seems to be well, now on the flexion for 24hrs, have gone from75deg to 112 already feeling good, full of painkillers, hope for sleep satpm, and home,yay. Xm
Hi thanks for the post, hope this does not happen next Friday as my old collie dog kofi has torn my ligaments in my good leg, he walked in to my knee from the side,it Hurts!!!!.
He has said I might only get five or ten per cent with leaving it this long but I am tripping now at my age, last two days my other knee has swollen above the knee,painfull!!, don't know how many muas go wrong,xxm.
Hi have been put on ramipril 5mg,and rivaroxaban 20mg, the first the first one to stop stroke, the other to stop blood clots, hope your mum goes OK, seems to to have done the trick for my heart,will keep watching how you go, xxm.
hi my wife and i are ok my knee is slowly getting there but waiting in the que for the heart to be sorted then i want the mua opp if knee does not not bend any more my wife has now got a bakers cyst at the back of the knee so shes in alot of pain , she can not get back to training dogs to do...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.