@CanukTriMom, careful getting those christmas decorations.wow, thats a tough act to follow but i'd like to try.my goal is to get back in the shape before my bad hip took control. I know i'll never get back to where I was completely but a guy can dream. Oh and for the lower back, reach around...
Hi @Gilly ,welcome to the other side. glad you're doing well. Listen to all the advice you get, it definitely makes recovery easier. And don't be afraid to ask questions. Good luck with your recovery.
Dan
Hi, latest update. Had my last pt session yesterday. He agreed with the doc.said i'd reached all the goals he set for me and more.some of my measurements were better than the good leg.lol. life seems to be looking up. Got the rentals, rented. been getting things fixed around the main house. And...
Hi all,
Had my appt with my dr. He lifted all my restrictions except for no impact. At least till I see him again in 6 weeks. Got 3 more visits with my pt and doc said he thinks that should be enough. Guess the rest is up to me. Shouldn't be too hard since I'm allowed to start training in...
@Carriemay60, glad you're doing great. Keep pushing and you'll get where you want to be. HEALED. Prayers going up for baby , parents and family.
and continued healing to you.
dan
Hi all, well seen a different pt yesterday. Same office. In my opinion she's the best one in this place.told me she could still see a slight limp while walking on the treadmill. She had me do a couple different things that made me walk correctly. Set up a couple pylons and had me walk a figure...
Yesterday was pt day. Finally got to do some unassisted side swings.what a weird feeling after 6 weeks of not being allowed to move like that. No pain or anything. Just a weird feeling. Lol. Finally got the treadmill in the house. Walked for 8 minutes first time on it. Hard to believe how...
Hi everyone, today marks 6 weeks since the surgery. Found out I can stand for a long time on the hip without any pain. Saturday night at the buckeyes game was a blast. Had tickets in the student section so we stood for most of the game. No problems. Did wear me out since I didn't get home till...
Well today was another pt day. Went smooth everything seemed so easy.guess i'm excited for tomorrow. Going to the buckeye game with a friend. First time i've ever been to a game there.totally looking forward to it.
have a great weekend.
@Josephine &@ canuktrimom, thanks for all the advice and concern for my well being. I will remember that jo. I don't mean to sound negative about my pt. So far I think its what I need. Following my restrictions to a t, and always making sure there's no pain. Just trying to let others know what...
Hi all, yesterday was pt day. They just keep raising everything. Treadmill at 5 mins. now.exercises all have been bumped up. Have me doing the assisted abduction of the op hip now also. And they added reverse leg curls to the list..
today's not starting out great sitting in er with my mil who...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.