Recent content by donebyme25

  1. D

    TKR Take care

    For those of us having some mental/emotional challenges along with the physical ones, I highly suggest you checking out what is known as "Radical Acceptance." I understand the definition of radical acceptance to be: to accept something with your heart and mind and to stop fighting reality...
  2. D

    Checking in after 8 days

    Take care
  3. D

    One of the many kneedy..

    Take care
  4. D

    TKR Recovering at home

    Take care
  5. D

    Checking in after 8 days

    Take care
  6. D

    TKR Take care

    :thankyou: I'm hanging in there. 5 weeks today! As you all know, it's UP & DOWN in a moments notice. Doing lots of resting & icing but definitely movement of my leg has improved so much in these past 5 weeks. Tomorrow is outing day. I have PT at 8 AM. If I'm up to it, we may stop by my parent's...
  7. D

    Pre-Cert Denial

    Take care
  8. D

    TKR Take care

    Thank for your kind words. I had a better "mind" day today. Busy day with the PT in the morning & therapeutic massage this afternoon. Both certainly helped soothe my mind, especially the massage. She worked on both my aching shoulders and also on my bad right knee. She pretty much left the...
  9. D

    TKR on 40 yrs old mama

    Take care
  10. D

    TKR Take care

    Changed my title because Part 1 is done & working on healing so I can move on to Part 2, which is RTKR, hopefully in April 2018. Saw my OS this past Friday and he was pleased with my progress for 4 weeks post-op. I have an appt in February 2018 for us to discuss the surgery date for the right...
  11. D

    Knee replacement 12/28

    Take care
Back
Top Bottom