Recent content by dehsmp

  1. dehsmp

    New left hip

    Day 18- Doing good Pt Four times so far. Worse part so far Going #2 After Day 5. Wow! Nothing prepared me for that. Stopped meds just tylenol. Thigh pain is the worse. Getting better everyday. Just not happening fast enough. I have no patience. Working on a positive attitude. :dancy:
  2. dehsmp

    New left hip

    Same thing happen to me. The shaking was trouble. Back to normal after 2 hours. They said it was from the anathema other than that the surgery was uneventful. Fast healing to you. Sent from my iPhone
  3. dehsmp

    THR New Year --New Me!

    Get well soon. God Speed your recovery.
  4. dehsmp

    LTHR scheduled for 1/3/2017, count down begins!

    @Doxielover-Good Luck tomorrow. Praying for you..Look forward to your recovery...
  5. dehsmp

    LTHR scheduled for 1/3/2017, count down begins!

    @Doxielover- Did your health insurance pay for a walker/and any other medical equipment? or did you have to buy it yourself?
  6. dehsmp

    2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    Had my pre-op testing today. See the doc the 12th of JAN. I think I need the time between to get prepared. My hip is hurting more for some reason. Getting to the point where I can't wait to get it done [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
  7. dehsmp

    2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    @Doxielover I think the longer we wait the more we blow things out of proportion. That way when we do have the surgery it's not as bad as we thought. Once I see the Doc I think he will take some of the worry out of my head. Have you seen the Doc Yet?
  8. dehsmp

    2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    @Liddle1 Thanks back at ya.:tree:
  9. dehsmp

    2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    January 24th. Nervous and lots of anxiety.
Back
Top Bottom