LTHR scheduled for 1/3/2017, count down begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dehsmp My insurance paid for my walker, but used Amazon for the rest.
@Doxielover All the best on your surgery. I had a hip infection and have to wait 2-3 months infection free before getting my new hip. Lots of pain killers and hobbling around.
 
@Doxieliver-Thought and prayers be with you tomorrow. Badger Hounds are the Best!!


01/24/17 LTKR, then RTKR
 
Sending prayers your way tonight, Doxielover. I am not too far behind you and my friend is having his LTHR surgery tomorrow too. His RTHR was last year and he's a much happier man because of it.
You may be in your 40s, but what a huge blessing to have your 40 year old body take advantage of this new part now. Not to mention all the new medical advances to give you the best possible care. And, this awesome forum! Need I say more!
I know you are in good hands and I'm thanking God now for taking such good care of you. Sleep well!
 
Everyone when I logged in and saw all the well wishes you made my heart smile. God is good!! We made it to the hotel and went out for a bite to eat, my nerves have been hitting hard today but I can't wait at the same time. 9:00 am is my arrival time. I will post as soon as I am able too.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
 
Just seeing this and see your surgery is TODAY!!!! I hope you are already awake and happy to be done!!!!:dancy: Can't wait to hear how it goes! I'm one of the "younger" ones too, and am getting my new hip in exactly a week (Jan 9th).... saying a prayer for you now and looking forward to sharing tips for recovery!!!! Big hugs!:loveshwr:
 
Hi doxielover. Hope you are recovering comfortable with pain med. elevation and ice with comfy warm blankets and pillows. Can't wait to hear your doing awesome. Keeping you in my prayers. Take care.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom