Recent content by Daystar

  1. Daystar

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    I don't know if anyone will see this or not, but I'm going to post anyway! Today is the one-year anniversary of my LTKR. I wanted to post something positive, because it meant a lot to me last year to see people reporting on positive outcomes. My knee is great. I hardly even think about it. I'm...
  2. Daystar

    TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

    @Karringtyn It's wonderful to hear things are turning out so well for you!
  3. Daystar

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    Hey, hi to @Jane B. @ConnieJOS @Remy @tiredwife and @Foxsea! I appreciate all your comments. I don't think the pain at the top of my leg is coming from hip arthritis for a variety of reasons. It is slowly getting better, but it is very easy to reinjure it. My surgical knee is pretty much the...
  4. Daystar

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    @marmora Unfortunately, last week was the end of PT for me. I'll have to see a doctor, I guess, if it doesn't get better. @ConnieJOS How did your hip replacements work out?
  5. Daystar

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    @ConnieJOS i sometimes wonder if I have arthritis in my hip, but this started in PT last week and got really painful a few days ago.
  6. Daystar

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    @tiredwife Your wish is granted! Tomorrow it will be 13 weeks since my TKR. I have been through so much since then, but none of it had anything to do with my knee. My knee is doing remarkably well. I had my last PT session last Thursday. He said my ROM is excellent and the knee moves smoothly...
  7. Daystar

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    @tiredwife Thank you, tiredwife. I hope your husband is doing well.
  8. Daystar

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    @marmora Cathie, I just don't want to scare anyone. So much of what I have read on BS has scared me and I wish I had never read it.
  9. Daystar

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    Oh, I just see how many people have written! Thank you more than I can say. I'm sorry I can't be more upbeat.
  10. Daystar

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    @gr82cu2 Thank you, Janet. I have been avoiding BS because I am struggling with anxiety and depression. My usual medication, Klonopin, seems to have quit working for an unknown reason. I am trying to hang on until next week hoping for help of some kind, but it is very hard. I don't know if there...
  11. Daystar

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    @tiredwife Thank you. I have been avoiding BS because I am having a lot of problems with anxiety and depression . These were the main things I was afraid of before the surgery, since I already have problems with anxiety especially. Klonopin, which usually helps me, is not working for some...
  12. Daystar

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    Pages are loading sooooo sloooowly that I have pretty much given up for now.
  13. Daystar

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    @Jozilla @madinana @Whisper Thank you for you for your prayers and good wishes. All the best to you, too.
  14. Daystar

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    @gr82cu2 Janet, I think I missed the remedies you left for me. How sweet of you! I think my stomach is doing better for some reason. Maybe a result of prayer.
  15. Daystar

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    @lorl Thank you, Laurel. You are a great comfort to me. I love that smiley and keep watching the two faces.
Back
Top Bottom