Recent content by cowchick

  1. C

    TKR pain meds?

    Thanks so much for the replies. I fixed my signature as well.
  2. C

    TKR pain meds?

    Hi all, I had LTKR on Oct. 10th. Was anyone still taking pain meds at 11 weeks? My OS wanted me to stop taking them a couple weeks ago. I am off of them but it really hurts. Am I being a baby? Thanks, Lisa
  3. C

    TKR pain meds?

    On both sides of the top of the knee and the bottom. When did you have surgery? Thanks, Lisa
  4. C

    TKR pain meds?

    Does anyone have very sharp shooting pains in their knee? I can just be sitting with my leg up and start having sharp pains. Like someone is stabbing my knee. It happens so fast it makes me holler. I am 6 weeks and 1 day out. Thanks, Lisa LTKR Oct. 10, 2015
  5. C

    Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

    One week. Got half the staples out. Left TKR 10/12/15
  6. C

    TKR pain meds?

    I made it home with new knee. TONS of swelling. Swelled all the way to my hip. Is this normal? I did not have this with my other one. Lisa
  7. C

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Hi all and welcome new comers. I will be getting my new knee on Monday.
  8. C

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Sorry Shelly. Just remember. It will all be over soon.
  9. C

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Thanks busterbeans. Hope u r doing great!
  10. C

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    For Hi all, My surgery was suppose to be tomorrow. The docs office called and said I had to be rescheduled to Monday. Now I have to go through 6 more days of nerves. So My surgery will be Oct. 12 th.
  11. C

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Shelly, I akso had my right knee done over a year and half sgo. February 2014. What state are you in. I am in West Virginia.
  12. C

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Has anyone used the cyro cuff on their knee after surgery? Is it better than an ice pack? Thanks, Lisa
  13. C

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    I am having my 2nd knee done on the same day as you shelly
  14. C

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Hi all, My name is Lisa. I will have a left TKR on October 6th. I had my right knee done already. I am starting to get super stressed the closer the surgery date gets. Everytime I think about it I have a panic attack. I never have panic attacks. Lol Is this normal with the 2nd knee? Thanks, Lisa
  15. C

    TKR I had my RTKR

    Thanks so much for the replies. I do eat clean and drink at least 100 oz. of water a day. I don't do juice just whole fruits. Maybe I will try increasing my protein a ltlle more. Thanks, Lisa
Back
Top Bottom