Recent content by Coker

  1. C

    TKR Second knee replacement June 11, 2021

    You got this Freestyle. You've got good vibes, even through the internet I had my left knee done 10 years ago and it's golden. I had the right one done almost 12 weeks ago. And of course recovery and healing is not going fast enough. But slowly it's coming around.
  2. C

    MUA Feels like somebody is squeezing my knee super tight!

    TKR girl, I'm just short of 12 weeks and I still have tightness around d the joint. It just takes time.
  3. C

    TKR I thought it was going swimmingly....

    Oh yeah, over doing it...I've done plenty of that. And even now after almost 11 weeks, I just have to pull the reins in. I love to do laps too. Just back off a bit and don't forget to ice...I forget that sometimes
  4. C

    TKR Ma Dudd’s ongoing rtkr rollercoaster

    Ma Dudd, congratulations on your new knee. I have some tightness too at 10-11 weeks. It has gotten better but it's just a slow process.
  5. C

    TKR Progress not perfection

    Has anybody had issues with the peroneal nerve after TKR? I'm thinking that might be my problem with my foot and gait. I'm about 10 1/2 weeks out and walk everyday. I realize it's still a new knee. But I'm just bummed that it might be permanent...maybe too much research cruising on the...
  6. C

    TKR Progress not perfection

    That's good to hear Monarch mama. I'm feeling a lot of different things such as the hips, leg muscles etc.The knee I just had replaced was bone on bone 10 years, but it didn't really hurt too much. But the last few years it started bugging me. I crashed my bike, fell a few times off trail...
  7. C

    TKR Progress not perfection

    Thank you Sisterpat. I think I received a message about that. But somehow it got lost in the shuffle. Do you know how I can contact the program? Thank you Sisterpat. I think I received a message about it. But I think I might have deleted it. Do you know how I can contact the program?
  8. C

    TKR Progress not perfection

    Iam about 10 weeks from my RTKR. My knee is starting loosen up a bit. But I've noticed that my foot is bugging me. It feels heavy, and it aches on the sides and on top when I am walking. Actually it bothers me more than my knee when I'm walking. When I had my surgery it took quite awhile to...
  9. C

    TKR Hospital stay

    YOU are the one calling the shots.
  10. C

    TKR Hospital stay

    I had my last knee replacement outpatient.I also requested it. I think some points to keep in mind: Are you in reasonably good shape pre-surgery? Are you on a lot of meds? Do you have reliable help? If I answered "no" to any of these questions, I would prefer to stay in one night at...
  11. C

    TKR Tightness in knee

    4 weeks out and still have tightness. But I think that's normal. I just keep plugging along.
  12. C

    TKR Recovering

    I had my left knee done 10 years ago and it's golden. Other than the scar I would never know I had it done. I had my right one done 4 weeks ago and am hoping for the same results. Right now I'm just grinding thru rehab.
  13. C

    TKR Progress not perfection

    4 weeks out and would like to start some anti-inflammatory like Aleve. I had Celebrex the first 2 weeks and nothing the last 2 weeks. I think it might help my walking a bit. It's still really stiff.
  14. C

    TKR My Journey

    A trip to the dump is always a must during recovery
  15. C

    TKR Jlc66 right TKR 5/11

    It will get better and it's good to vent. Almost 4 weeks from my RTKR and I'm still venting. It just gets old...but I know there are better days ahead for you and me both.
Back
Top Bottom