Recent content by clodaghcov

  1. C

    BoneSmart Nutrition - A Healthy Approach to Better Joints

    I really need to boost my vitamins. I have always been big on supplements-----but I have just had a new right hip due to the fracture leg on same side, 16 weeks in full plaster another 6 weeks nwb, because of this the Prof has decided to replace my left knee while I am here!! I am sad, anxious...
  2. C

    Hip Infection* problem

    I dont really know why i am her tonight except to tell you Mike my husband was killed last week life at the moment feels soso sadxxx
  3. C

    Hip Infection* problem

    Hi everyone.I felt it was time for a quick update,the time goes by so quickly. Well life has been anything but smooth!! I still have an artificial hip and at the moment the infection is supressed by being on the vicious antibiotic Linezolid,yes my wound is dry but it has left me with with...
  4. C

    Hip Infection* Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

    So lovely to hear from you you in that gorgeous sunshine. Wonderful to hear everything is well big hugsxxx
  5. C

    Revision THR Complex surgery with revisions, infection, sepsis, and more…

    Oh bless you,no words just hang in there,hugs and no dancing even with handsxx
  6. C

    Revision THR Complex surgery with revisions, infection, sepsis, and more…

    @'DANELADY thinking of you,you will be sore but slow slow pleasexxxx
  7. C

    Revision THR Complex surgery with revisions, infection, sepsis, and more…

    No so sorry but this happened to me with restrained liner and although they had to open me and alter a few things it's good now BUT you do need extra length of time for healing, slow down please xxxx hugs
  8. C

    THR Muscle cramping

    Hi I have a constrained liner and it still dislocated,but now have a more techno one and yes i get awful cramp in calf and toes. My go to is tonic water, I guess it's the quinine, good luck hope it helpsxx
  9. C

    IT Band Lengthening/Release

    Having had hip surgery from the age of 30 and first replacement at 33, which led to 7-8 revisions, 3 infections, spacers and much much more, I would always advise any one young to avoid surgery young as much as possible. I am now 75 and yes, have a artificial hip and can get around, drive and...
  10. C

    Revision THR Complex surgery with revisions, infection, sepsis, and more…

    Happy Christmas ,Vanco is a wonder drug and will kill off those little devils and get you feeling better. Yogurt is good to make, you just get a little bit from someone else and before you know it you will have masses and you will be thinking of all good things to do with it,i have a large...
  11. C

    Hip Infection* Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

    Happy Christmas Izabel,big hugsxxx
  12. C

    Hip Infection* Spacer Out - Hip In

    Spacers all are different my first one like you was absolutely awful i slept downstairs and eventually moved back to hospital to go on traction,my second one was fantastic,i could drive and really lead a normal life,if it hadnt of broken after nearly 3 years i would have been happy to keep...
  13. C

    Revision THR Complex surgery with revisions, infection, sepsis, and more…

    What a horried time you are having but i really hope you will be home soon. The infection will have have wiped you out take good care of yourself and no rushing around!! big hugsxxxx
Back
Top Bottom