Recent content by ChibiGirl

  1. ChibiGirl

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    Hey Limpynomore! Sounds like you had a great time! Good for you...after what you have been through you deserved it! You were only 9 hours away from me. :puppysmooze: Well, today I am starting to feel better from my PT on Thursday.....and guess what today is? PT!!!!!! I am going to tell...
  2. ChibiGirl

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    welcome to Florida limpynomore! Thinking about you!
  3. ChibiGirl

    Bilateral TKR Today is the day..... Chibigirl

    Sorry, I have not been on in a long time, recovery has been tough. August 6 will be starting my 7th week since my surgery. It has been a very painful recovery. I still have a lot of discomfort that I can't sleep at night. If I get two hours of sleep I am lucky. I am just so tired of not...
  4. ChibiGirl

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    I am home! The paramedics loved the donuts. They told me anytime I need to go up and down to give them a call. Tomorrow a nurse is coming to my house for the shots. I have 7 more days left. I have tried to retread what I wrote. Bad spelling! It's the drugs! Home is awesome! Whoopee!!
  5. ChibiGirl

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    Husband is at the Dunkin Donuts to give it to the paramedics. They Will be putting me up on the chairs l to hoist me my my steps. Can't wait to get home!
  6. ChibiGirl

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    Yeap am being released at 2:30 They say the healing will be better at home. I will have someone to give me a shot here and try a nurses to come to come To my house. I am hoping makes sense. I have been typing this form over An hour now
  7. ChibiGirl

    Bilateral TKR Today is the day..... Chibigirl

    Thursday...just three days bilateral total knee. I got up and did my PT twice. I walked around Twice trying to get my form straight. I got a sleeping pill Thursday evening and i decided to get you to go to they potty. My recommendation. Don't get Up! I fell done. Which gusts. They are...
  8. ChibiGirl

    Bilateral TKR Today is the day..... Chibigirl

    Well, they got me up using a walker. Walked half the Wing. It felt good but I have to learn to walk correctly.
  9. ChibiGirl

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    Mine looks good too. No bruising.
  10. ChibiGirl

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    I want to go home myself tomorrow. I will have the fire department to come over my house go hoist me up I live in a stilt home, about 15 steps. I am going to talk to my doctor today. He told Me yesterday that I would be one of the younger ones. He will talk to me tommorow. His PA...
  11. ChibiGirl

    Bilateral TKR Today is the day..... Chibigirl

    I just got my bandages off. Not too bad!
  12. ChibiGirl

    Bilateral TKR Today is the day..... Chibigirl

    Lmuphy.....don't forget my surgery was a 7:15 am. You are 7 hours behind me. After PT yesterday my quads were hurting really bad. Don't know if it was PT or late getting my drugs. Today I got spunk. I just have to be careful not to over do it. My hubby made some coffee and brought it...
  13. ChibiGirl

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    I haven't been getting any sleep,either. So I have been exercising...little by little. I have two ice machines on 95% of the time. As the saying goes....their is no place like home..
  14. ChibiGirl

    Bilateral TKR Today is the day..... Chibigirl

    Good morning......I am hoping everyone is doing as good as me. Well yesterday I told them that I didn't want to use the bedpan anymore. So they gave me a high toilet seat. This will make me get up often. Actually I have been getting up every hour. Just this past hour...I could almost...
Back
Top Bottom