Recent content by catwoman55

  1. catwoman55

    THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

    @Cynthia777 can't wait to hear all you have to tell us:dancy: Sorry to hear you won't be going home for a day or two but you are in the best place to be looked after:roseshwr:. You sound like you are doing amazing though :wowspring: Hope you're home soon and feeling well.:friends:.xx
  2. catwoman55

    THR And so, I Continue

    Hope everything goes brilliantly today (uk time for me) I'm sure it will. Here's to an easy recovery and a pain free future.x
  3. catwoman55

    THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

    @Cynthia777 will be thinking of you tomorrow, knowing that everything will go fine for you because it just couldn't go any other way :flwrysmile:. Can't wait to hear your next instalment, much love coming your way :loveshwr:
  4. catwoman55

    THR Miss Muffet proudly presents - her new hips

    @Miss Muffet Hope all has gone well and you are soon feeling back to normal. Looking forward to your story of events and hope it was even better than you expected. :welome:Xx
  5. catwoman55

    THR Yeahhh I'm Finally Here On The Other Side

    @Jaycey Thanks for your advice, I've got to admit that there are a couple of pairs of shoes that I'm wearing that were pre-op!! I've got a cane so I will start using it again until the limp goes. I'm still using the painkillers I was prescribed after the op, i had cut them down to one a day...
  6. catwoman55

    THR Yeahhh I'm Finally Here On The Other Side

    Thank you @Nana757, hope mine is the same then.......thanks for putting my mind at rest. :roseshwr:
  7. catwoman55

    THR Yeahhh I'm Finally Here On The Other Side

    @Josephine. @Jaycey I am 10½ weeks post op and for some reason I have started with bad knee pain in my operated leg which is causing me to walk with a pretty bad limp. Up to the last couple of days I was walking pretty good with hardly any limp after my initial first couple of steps, so for...
  8. catwoman55

    THR Yeahhh I'm Finally Here On The Other Side

    Oh what it would be like to sleep all night..........:alarm::spin:
  9. catwoman55

    THR Yeahhh I'm Finally Here On The Other Side

    Thanks Jaycey, good job I asked I thought it was operated side........I would have struggled then:rotfl:.
  10. catwoman55

    THR Yeahhh I'm Finally Here On The Other Side

    @Jaycey On the operated side?:sleep:
  11. catwoman55

    THR Yeahhh I'm Finally Here On The Other Side

    No not seen anyone since leaving hospital, I go to see OS next Wednesday, would you leave it till then?
  12. catwoman55

    THR Yeahhh I'm Finally Here On The Other Side

    @Josephine @Jaycey I'm 5 weeks post op tomorrow and so far the most sleep I've had each night is 3 hours and that's when I take a sleeping tablet. Do you think I would be ok to try sleeping on my side at this stage? :yawn: Thanks.
  13. catwoman55

    THR Yeahhh I'm Finally Here On The Other Side

    :rotfl::rotfl:Woah.......just realised its actually 4 weeks not 3 :rotfl: where did that time go:loll:.
  14. catwoman55

    THR Yeahhh I'm Finally Here On The Other Side

    @Miss Muffet I know how quick does it go:dancy: Pain is fine now don't have a problem at all, still taking the same amount of meds as I was at the start though.....hope that's ok. As for the sleeping....hmmm not much change there, I have got some sleeping tablets now but they only want me to...
  15. catwoman55

    THR Yeahhh I'm Finally Here On The Other Side

    Well 3 weeks post op today.....yeah!!!!!! Dressing was taken off yesterday and looking ok, is there some cream or oil that I should be putting on it and if so what is the best that you've all tried please.:reading:.xx @Jaycey @Josephine
Back
Top Bottom