Recent content by Casuals

  1. Casuals

    Am I crazy.

    @Mylexigirl I was completely uterlly terrified. Which is why I waited so long. Those shots didn't work for me, the first one did, second one not so much, third one not at all. They say, You will know when your ready, and I agree with that. I had watched a stupid video of the surgery a few...
  2. Casuals

    TKR Casuals recovery thread

    13 weeks on my right knee, yes still painful, still swollen, still have the band. I do excersize by walking, and a dance DVD, and stationary bike. Mainly cause I feel like I have been down since July when I had my left tkr. I need to move again.
  3. Casuals

    TKR Casuals recovery thread

    @ motherbone, I'm so hoping you are able to get it all fixed and heal correctly. Thank You!
  4. Casuals

    TKR Casuals recovery thread

    Kmak, I'm so glad your doing well!! I ended up having a little mini breakdown the other night. Hopefully I'm back on track on working this recovery!
  5. Casuals

    TKR Casuals recovery thread

    Jokette, This RTKR, was on November 14th. Teecup, I do have some dissolving pills, they help a little bit. Went to PT today, she was surprised at how well my leg is doing. It's my emotional well being right now! But I know this too will pass. Thank you to everyone
  6. Casuals

    TKR Casuals recovery thread

    Ok, made it through my second TKR, so different than the first. I was so nauseous this time, I ended up vomiting twice after surgery. The pain was worse this time so have been taking the meds, till today. They had to keep me an extra day, just wanted to make sure, I was stable enough. they sent...
  7. Casuals

    TKR (Sequential) 12 months already

    Gecko, I'm glad to hear your on the other side and going into healing. Hope they get everything worked out for you.
  8. Casuals

    TKR Casuals recovery thread

    gecko and Susie, sister and jockette thanks guys! 4 days away now. gecko, that is really close together, my first was in July. Good luck hun! Susie thanks! I feel like stomping my feet and holding my breath and just saying No! I don't want too,!! Hahaha At least, I can vent here in my little...
  9. Casuals

    TKR Casuals recovery thread

    Is it normal to start feeling like, You just don't want to start this all over again? I so don't want too, starting to get depressed over it, I better get over it fast, I only have 7 days.
  10. Casuals

    Revision TKR Motherbone's Recovery Thread

    Motherbone, I just felt so bad for you while reading all this, wanted to give you a hug. "Hugs" Good luck with your healing.
  11. Casuals

    TKR Casuals recovery thread

    I had surgery on July 11th, so it's been almost 4 months, but getting towards night, both of my legs start to get achy, when I'm sitting in my chair, so I end up coming and laying down in bed for the rest of the night and taking 2 Tylenol. It works, but yes , you kind of get tired of pain. Have...
  12. Casuals

    2018 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    I'm sorry bottomshollow, It is on the 14th. I use my phone and sometimes the numbers I hit are wrong. I need to be more careful.
  13. Casuals

    2018 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    Thank You, my left one was July 11th and now my right one is November 24th.
  14. Casuals

    2018 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    Having my RTKR on November 14th.
Back
Top Bottom