Recent content by Buzzman

  1. B

    Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club

    Dear chosen one, Your message was wonderful, thoughtful and inspiring. It was also obe that was very relatable. The whole standing up and waiting for the bones to align, ya, I was right there with you!.congrats on the weight loss!,. I am assuming you are off of pain meds?.lucky you to not have...
  2. B

    Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club

    I am assuming you Have the staples out of your knee and now are focusing on recovery..I have been frustrated on how slow the recovery has been, even though the PT person said my recovery has been amazing and I am way ahead of the norm. I am trying to focus on just the immediate day and take any...
  3. B

    TKR Post tkr 3 weeks out

    Dang it, Yes, that makes sense..while I have managed to get my swelling down to only an inch bigger in circumference at 3 weeks, I sure don't want to go backwards at this point. In managing the swelling, I have done really well at ROM which is the gold standard for measuring recovery. I don't...
  4. B

    TKR Post tkr 3 weeks out

    I will from now on, refer to it as the P word only!:)...thanks for your advice and I will heed those words:)
  5. B

    TKR Post tkr 3 weeks out

    Thanks for sharing, In my naive and hopeful way of thinking, i thought, get those suckers out, then straight away to the hot tub, but clearly that won't happen. Patience isnt my strong suit:)
  6. B

    TKR Post tkr 3 weeks out

    I have just a general question about staples. I have 30 staples and I was wondering if that was average?. I was also will be getting them out at the three week mark, is that about normal?.what to expect with the new scar and scar care going forward after staples coming out..thanks in advance...
  7. B

    TKR Post tkr 3 weeks out

    That's a great analogy!
  8. B

    TKR Post tkr 3 weeks out

    What a wonderful resource and support for all of us going thru this
  9. B

    TKR Post tkr 3 weeks out

    Thank you, i shall embrace those masterfully crafted words...
  10. B

    TKR Post tkr 3 weeks out

    Thank you!...I appreciate the wise words. It is so against my nature to take it easy and let my knee be the boss..so to be reminded of that is a good thing, thank you!
  11. B

    TKR Post tkr 3 weeks out

    You are such a wonderful source of information...come this spring when i try these out, i will know a little bit thanks to you:)..my first instinct would be to go with the wireless, i like that idea
  12. B

    Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club

    I recently joined this group, and the people here in this forum, get it, and have such good info for us newknees. I am 59 and fully plan on returning to all my athletic endeavors and there will be support and encouragement as I pursue these goal..people will be here for you no matter what you...
  13. B

    TKR Post tkr 3 weeks out

    I hope to be upgrading this year to the shimano DI2, running dura-ace..thats my wish list for this year..campy sets are amazing and pricey, but so solid and they work forever..
  14. B

    TKR Pain after 2 years

    Perfect!:)..I wish you didn't even have to babysit a line at work..tou deserved that southern comfort!:) Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  15. B

    TKR Post tkr 3 weeks out

    Here is my picture of a very unique bike. Not sure of the exact age of it, but it is all original. Solid rubber tires...a bike that was handed down thru the generations on my wifes family
Back
Top Bottom