Recent content by BTass

  1. BTass

    TKR Bone spurs

    Thankyou I am all clear so far I’m just waiting on X-ray results to see if he can do keyhole surgery to clean spurs off
  2. BTass

    TKR Bone spurs

    Hi Haven’t been on for a while After my left TKR in Feb 21 I found out in June I had breast cancer and then mastectomy and reconstruction to right breast so have had a lot to deal with I went back to surgeon this week as my TKR knee has clicked , crunched and made like a ratchet movement for...
  3. BTass

    TKR Bone spurs

    Had my full knee replacement Feb 2021 and then went through breast cancer and chemo July 2021 and finished chemo October 2022 I know that my knee took a backseat during chemo but still kept as active as possible My knee not painful but very clunky and as said sounds and feels like ratchet...
  4. BTass

    TKR Bone spurs

    Thankyou just needed to put my mind at ease
  5. BTass

    TKR Bone spurs

    16 weeks now and doing ok still bit of fluid and swelling end of day is it normal for knee to be warm still
  6. BTass

    TKR Bone spurs

    Don’t worry I hung on tight to hubby’s arm on the soft sand
  7. BTass

    TKR Bone spurs

  8. BTass

    TKR Bone spurs

    Huge achievement for me today I walked our 500mtr board walk up hill and down to the beach through soft sand and a kilometre down the beach and back home again Soo happy and with little effort
  9. BTass

    TKR Bone spurs

    Hi I’m sorry I posted this on someone else’s thread before I’m hoping I have removed it Has anyone used Bexters soda crystals or Lectric soda crystals for relieving the swelling apparently it is used by sports people
  10. BTass

    TKR Not Again

    Yes definitely feeling the cold more since tkr February 21 and sleeplessness I think is the normal I usually get up and make a cup of tea which warms me up and now it’s getting colder at night here in Aussie land I’ve been wearing leggings or track pants to bed as it keeps the knee warm and...
  11. BTass

    TKR LTKR Recovery!!

    Hi probably best to get them both over and done with best wishes with your recovery this site is wonderful
  12. BTass

    TKR Bone spurs

    Thanks I must be getting ahead of myself so will put the brakes on for a while and take it easier
  13. BTass

    TKR Bone spurs

    Thankyou Today it happened a few times while out shopping there is still a fair bit of swelling and probably had overdone the walking so came home and iced and elevated .It’s 10 weeks now and finding I can do different things everyday just wish the aching pain would disappear :(
  14. BTass

    TKR Bone spurs

    Sometimes new knee feels like it’s slipping in the socket when walking is this normal and part of the wearing in process I’m a bit concerned
  15. BTass

    Revision TKR 2TKR not good

    Hi You’re doing fine yes it’s normal at about 7 weeks sleeping started getting better for me but still at 9 weeks irregular but now coping and more comfortable Hang in there everyone is different but from reading the forum we will get better
Back
Top Bottom