Happy Monday! Just popping in to give an update. I am 10 weeks PO today!
Overall I am feeling great. Each week gets better and I am to the point where I rarely notice my hips at all.
I started Pilates last week - reformer classes. Absolutely love them. They are perfect for my personal...
Hey all - I am officially 6 weeks post op! It’s amazing how fast time flies once you are feeling good :)
I’ve been back to work for a couple of weeks now (PT) and things are going well! Overall I feel great! I have many times where I forget I had surgery. And then other times I still have some...
Had my first post op appointment today at exactly 4 weeks PO. Everything looks great. Surgeon was very happy with my progress! I was given some new at home PT exercises to do. I am cleared to take a bath! No restrictions except no “really deep stretching”. Also said it takes 3 months for the...
Made it through my first week back to work part time. I worked from the comfort of my home which was nice.
Follow up with PA on Monday. Hoping I will get the okay to take a bath? Not sure when that happens but it’s freezing here in Omaha, NE and that’s all I want to do. And I will find out...
Three weeks out! Things are going well! I still have some thigh pain around my incisions and will get stiff/achy if I overdo it. But overall I am happy. I have started to do the stage 2 at home PT exercises and so far so good. I am also starting back to work this week - working from home. I have...
Yay! Congrats on your new hips! I had my double on 11/11 so I was right where you are a couple of weeks back! The first week was rough for me but everyone is different! I am 3 weeks out tomorrow and feel great! Hang in there, stay on top of the pain and before you know it you will be on the...
Tomorrow marks two weeks since surgery! Not going to lie - it felt like two months! But things have gotten remarkably better within the last week. So much so I don’t want to jinx anything!
Spent yesterday going to get our Christmas Tree and helping decorate the house for the Holidays. Husband...
Transitioned to the cane around the house. Just managed to fold and put away a load of laundry. Also got off my pain meds - just Tylenol so far today and doing fine so far.
Little emotional - starting to get some cabin fever. Trying to remind myself I am only 8 days out. I think I’ll ask my...
It’s been a weekend of ups and downs. Definitely had some pain return - had to get back on a strict pain med schedule again. Also had a couple of “zings” when I got overly confident. Been icing and elevating a lot.
how long was everyone on pain medication besides like Tylenol? Should I just get...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.