Recent content by britt

  1. B

    THR EmEm starting the road to recovery

    Sorry, that sent before I finished typing. So when I saw my OS for my 2 week check, he said it was the targinac which I think is ocycodone, and to stop taking it and I then started feeling better. I took stillpayne which is codeine and paracetamol. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  2. B

    THR EmEm starting the road to recovery

    I was 10 days post surgery, and also got that clammy nauseous feeling, I went out with my husband in the car, because I needed something from the sewing store. It did go away when I rested, but I kept feeling nauseous over the next few days, so when I saw my OS Sent from my iPhone using...
  3. B

    THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

    K Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. B

    THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

    I can strongly identify with your post/pre op blues @MyAussieGirl. I am 8 days post op after my 2nd THR my first the left hip was on the 8th December 2016. I was supposed to see my OS in April , but due to family, work, money problems I cancelled my appointment, and had many nights with very...
  5. B

    THR Second hip in July!

    I am also one day after you. I can't wait to get this over with, and start the recovery and regain my life . Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  6. B

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

    I am having a THR of my right hip on the 20th July . It is my second THR. I had the left hip done on the 8th December 2016. There seems to be a number of us having the procedure done on the 19th and 20th ! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom