Recent content by borymms4

  1. B

    Revision TKR Metal Allergy or Infection or Something Else

    With this knee implant there is absolutely no metal in contact with ur body or exposed. It is gold coated all the way around everywhere. My os said it is the only one that is truly cleared for metal allergies Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  2. B

    Revision TKR Metal Allergy or Infection or Something Else

    My implant is the gold knee,Aesculap implant. Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  3. B

    Revision TKR possibly allergic reaction to knee replacement

    My symptoms haven't gotten any better since I last posted. So it sounds like they are going to b doing a nerve/muscle test to see how badly everything is damaged and they are thinking it is RSD /CRSD. Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  4. B

    Revision TKR CUBBY217's has a new Oxinium knee implant!

    I would definitely go see the other surgeon and as for the recall call the office where it was put in and tell them you need the model number,make and serial number of the implant that you have. I had to do that because mine ended up being a recall . Just a warning,they might give u a Hassel...
  5. B

    Revision TKR possibly allergic reaction to knee replacement

    Thank u for ur support. This pain is way beyond worse the the presurgery pain,after surgery but hopefully they will find something to help Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  6. B

    Revision TKR possibly allergic reaction to knee replacement

    The diagnosis is neuralgla neuropathic pain syndrome and they are putting me on an anti seizure meds for right now and I already have the hardcore meds to take the that is the new med, sorry I don't remember the name of it till I pick it up. For pain I am on Tylenol codeine #4,oxy when it's...
  7. B

    Revision TKR possibly allergic reaction to knee replacement

    Hello everyone. I just got back from the doctors and I have permanent nerve damage . They are putting me on some pain medication that will help lessen it a bit Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  8. B

    Revision TKR possibly allergic reaction to knee replacement

    Hello. On the 23rd of this month I will be 6 months post op. I was doing pretty good until a few weeks ago. I started getting this burning, raw type of pain started under my kneecap edge and started up my leg. Now it is beyond impossible to take. I have been barely able to walk and even my...
  9. B

    Revision TKR CUBBY217's has a new Oxinium knee implant!

    Cubby217 I also wanted to tell u that I had a bone scan done on my total knee replacement and it came back showing no loosening but when I found my new surgeon and he did my surgery my lower half of my replacement part wasn't even attached to the cement or bone. Cement was attached to bone but...
  10. B

    Revision TKR CUBBY217's has a new Oxinium knee implant!

    The auscalp, I think it is what is called . The gold coated knee. Nickel is in alot of things,I can't even use regular shampoos,even make up,zippers that r metal,even metal glasses. It is weird that when I go get new glasses they ask if ur allergic to metals but I had to fight and argue my way...
  11. B

    Revision TKR CUBBY217's has a new Oxinium knee implant!

    Hi Cubby217, it has been 4 months now since my revision. I am doing better in the fact that I am no longer falling and my rash/burn is no longer spreading. I am glad I got it done. I have some permanent damage because of it being so bad and not being able to find anyone to fix it or admit to...
  12. B

    Revision TKR possibly allergic reaction to knee replacement

    Hello everyone. It has been 3 mos. Now since my revision. It has been a slow recovery,but not one fall since. I m happy with my progress although I m a bit concerned that when I m walking I cannot fully straighten my leg. My knee stays bent. I keep trying exercises and so far no change. I...
  13. B

    TKR Hello from new member 8 weeks post op, persistent rash

    sannykent, I def. Am doing better then bfore my revision. It is a slow process but def. Better. As for ur rash,all I know is about the nickel rash. If it is cause of nickel it would b on ur replacement and it follows the incision and will spread outward from the incision. Sounds like mayb it...
  14. B

    TKR Hello from new member 8 weeks post op, persistent rash

    Skygirl that is exactly what I was thinking. My husband is alleric to the generic form of morphine and he swells up and gets the same type of rash Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  15. B

    TKR Botched knee replacement

    linda8532, I really had the same problems. I had a rash on my knee replacement, on my scalp, and started losing strength in my arms. Couldn't open things, was always exhausted. I was falling all the time and actually was sick to my stomach a lot. I had the same problem in that financially we...
Back
Top Bottom