Recent content by Blendab1

  1. Blendab1

    TKR Karen's RTKR, January 19th, 2016

    Happy Belated Birthday!!! Brenda
  2. Blendab1

    TKR Karen's RTKR, January 19th, 2016

    Sorry it's still hurting but you've got this!!! Brenda
  3. Blendab1

    TKR Karen's RTKR, January 19th, 2016

    Good Morning Karen!! I hope you are doing well and day 1 will be kind to you!
  4. Blendab1

    TKR Karen's RTKR, January 19th, 2016

    Good luck Karen! May this recovery be better than your last. Brenda
  5. Blendab1

    Revision TKR Wberry knee is up<

    How's the knee doing? I hope you are having a better go round this time! Brenda
  6. Blendab1

    TKR Karen's Journey with ConforMIS iTotal January 20, 2015

    Woohoo Karen!!! Happy New Year and I look forward to following your progress for the newest knee Brenda
  7. Blendab1

    Bilateral TKR What Can You Do After Your TKR or BTKR?

    Almost 10 months post op and I can finally walk 4+ miles a day without any discomfort! I am hoping this will help improve my range of motion as I seem stuck at 100 :( but the knee is good and I can jog but per the doctor I shouldn't. Brenda
  8. Blendab1

    TKR Blendab1 meets her new knee

    Happy New Year to you too Karen!! I will be watching the threads to cheer you on for nine number two! Brenda
  9. Blendab1

    TKR Blendab1 meets her new knee

    Wow!! It's been 9 months already, where has the time gone?? My IT pain is just about gone and for that I'm extremely grateful. I had slacked off on my exercises as life has been busy and the knee isn't happy. I've loss strength and some ROM but I'm back on track as I will be meeting the OS in 3...
  10. Blendab1

    TKR Blendab1 meets her new knee

    Woohoo! I have reached my 6 month anniversary and due to my move recently I'm not where I expected to be. The swelling is starting to slowly diminish and I'm working at getting my ROM and strength back to where I was prior to the move. I seriously need to get back to the gym and get this knee...
  11. Blendab1

    TKR Karen's Journey with ConforMIS iTotal January 20, 2015

    Karen, this is most excellent news!!! I'm glad you feel so much improvement that you can schedule the other knee. Your posts inspire me to keep plugging away!!! Brenda
  12. Blendab1

    Revision TKR Wberry knee is up<

    Glad to hear you've made your decision and I hope you will not have to wait long to get this finally resolved. You'll have to start the healing process over again but at least it will heal right!!! Brenda
  13. Blendab1

    Revision TKR Wberry knee is up<

    Wishing you all the best and hope you get the answers to make the right decisions. Brenda
  14. Blendab1

    Revision TKR Wberry knee is up<

    Just caught up reading your thread Wberry and I'm wishing you get all the answers you need when you meet the surgeon on Wednesday. I look forward to hearing what he has to say. Also, your boss is a douche as I told someone who told me last week I was limping, that I would love to see how they...
  15. Blendab1

    TKR Blendab1 meets her new knee

    Thanks all, I am having a good day today as my exercises are helping and I see a little of improvement. @Celle it's hard to believe it's been 5 months but yes, I have a long way to go!! Brenda
Back
Top Bottom