Recent content by Blaxican1

  1. Blaxican1

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    @Kenello well i made it. Thank God. How you doing Love? :wave:
  2. Blaxican1

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    @X2mangie Wanted ti check up on ya and see how you are doing. So, how are you doing? It has been 8 days since your surgery :wowspring:it just seemed like yesterday. How is your healing and walking going? Love to hear back from ya. Blessings and Good vibes:angel:
  3. Blaxican1

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    @Kenello Well tomorrow is our Jackpot day. We can Totally do this . I’m getting nervous, yet excited to have this behind us. How are you doing? You have everything ready? If you need to talk let me know or any of us rooting you on. :chuckmarch:. What time is your surgery tomorrow? I have...
  4. Blaxican1

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    @Bike4Fun @Love2RV @moon2stars @Mr. Steve @Didot Well today is your day :cheers: . Sending out many Prayers and good vibes. You all will be getting better soon. Your on your road to recovery:dancy:. Plz keep us filled in. Wishing you a speedy recovery .:happydance:
  5. Blaxican1

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    @Bike4Fun Sista thank you so much:cheers:. I really appreciate you taking the time to encourage me. As it is right now, I can barely walk and have to crawl up the stairs like a :bow::old::mute:. I know it will get better in the week or days to come but it’s just hard to think about it hurting...
  6. Blaxican1

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    :yes!::yes!:@Bike4Fun thank you for that. I’m getting worried more as the days come closer. Seriously, I know the pain is already so painful, that I’m praying it will be less than this pain I’m in now. My pain is seeming to get worse as days get closer:holysheep:. I just need encouragement to...
  7. Blaxican1

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    @bottomshollow thank you so much for the revised list. @Kenello how are you doing? We are getting close ‍♀️
  8. Blaxican1

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    Hello everyone, My surgery is on the 17th and I’m starting to get so nervous. I had a dream last night where I woke up and they cut my whole leg off :gaah:. I know this won’t be true but OMG that was scary. Anybody else have these kind of dreams? Does anybody else Vape? What did your Dr. say...
  9. Blaxican1

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    I’m having Right TKRon the 17th of January anybody else’s this date?:bolt:
  10. Blaxican1

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    @X2mangie I’m so thankful everything went well for you. You were awake? OMG that would be crazy. You were asleep for the procedure right? Get lots of rest and continue healing. Thinking and Praying for ya:sleep:
  11. Blaxican1

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    @X2mangie how are you feeling love? How did your TKR go? I have been thinking about you and praying for ya. :flwrysmile:
  12. Blaxican1

    Starting my journey

    Peggy, I hope and pray that everything goes well and you make a full recovery with the least amount of pain possible. Keep us updated. I will be sending some Positive thoughts your way. Get well soon -Neeka-
  13. Blaxican1

    Deez Kneez

    Hello everyone I’m having a right TKR (I hope that’s how we call it here lol) on January 17, 2019. As soon as I am able recovery wise I will then have the left knee done as well. So, just to kind of give you an idea of my knee issues. I have had horrible bilateral knee and sciatic pain for the...
Back
Top Bottom