Starting my journey

PegLegPeg

Country
United States United States
Hello,
My name is Peggy and I'm scheduled for a right patello-femoral MAKOplasty tomorrow! Both of my knees are equally bad from an arthritis standpoint, but I also have a torn medial meniscus on the right, so that side is going first. I'm nervous on many levels regarding my immediate and short term future. However, I've been reading other peoples' posts, which have given me a sense of reality and support about all of this. I'm glad I found this site!
Wish me luck :)

Peggy,
I hope and pray that everything goes well and you make a full recovery with the least amount of pain possible. Keep us updated. I will be sending some Positive thoughts your way.

Get well soon

-Neeka-

@PegLegPeg I started a recovery thread for you in the knee recovery area. Here's a link to it. Please keep all your recovery questions and updates on that thread. Happy Healing!

:welome: Glad you found us! Nerves are very normal but I know I found it so helpful before my first tkr to come here and find out what to expect.
And post surgery this is a great place to check on all those little "is this normal?" questions and just get support from people who've been there or are going through it at the same time as you are.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Nosila
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom