Finally found your thread! So nice seeing your progress all at once - sounds as though the medics have finally sorted you out! Don't be too ambitious though! Please stay away from shopping expeditions for now! Can't you do online shopping or send husband out with a list? And cars are very bad...
Thank you @Layla you always say just the right thing. Have actually done more than 47000 steps this week without really noticing it. Being without a car for a few days obviously helped! And the weather has been dry. I'm OK walking down our hill and on the flat, it's just worrying about getting...
Hi @Fit4Family Can't find your thread to catch up? So many old friends on here have vanished which is a good thing I suppose as it means they feel better. I do hope you continue to progress.
Mostly it's my new hip and sometimes knee which are the problem although I get a lot of creaking from the...
So long since I've been on here I couldn't find my thread! Cold all gone now - seems to have gone through our area with a vengeance! Dentist, hospital, estate agent, and all family and friends. I'm sure the mild damp weather doesn't help - green December fills the churchyard...
Quite perky today...
Oh that's cheered me up @SurreyGirl although I'm sorry you were ' punished for having a good time! Got my 12 month appointment for the consultant next month and thinking he'll expect me to waltz in telling him what a great job he's done and how great I feel! Well I do. Sometimes. But often...
So pleased with your reports dear Sarah. You were the first thing I thought of waking on the 27th. Don't be frightened of painkillers though? It's very early days to be doing without the full complement. Can't your doctor recommend ones which don't interfere with your blood pressure...
It's the 6th of December in our house! When my first 2 boys were little they used to be so upset when Christmas ended we started a regular special 12th Night meal with even a little present each. And it still continues! Though it will be an Indian takeaway this year and definitely no presents!
Hi guys! Happy New Year! Will be back soon but had a stinking cold over Christmas which developed into sinusitis and I'm still feeling a bit pathetic. Lots of fun in and amongst but feeling washed out and very unamusing. Also lost a crown munching on a piece of Christmas cake at EXACTLY the same...
Knees especially 'old' knee was horrible yesterday and kept me awake. A good massage by the physio in the afternoon made me feel so much better. She thinks it would not have deteriorated so quickly if it had been arthritis suddenly getting worse but from doing too much again all at once. Muscles...
Have you seen a physiotherapist @LuvDisney? Just noticed your thread when perusing @Fit4Family thread and noticed particularly as your ops were the same time as my first.
A short journey up to son's house of only 3 miles? Bucket seat, very old car, rural bumpy roads and the juddering which started a week ago. And husband's zooming and braking. And I felt it straight away. New car in the New Year? (new husband....:heehee:)
I would be so happy if it's such an easy...
It's possible @Fit4Family. Got some fake Skechers which have felt great but perhaps it was a false economy though I've worn them for a while now. Perhaps I better leave them for a bit. I'm still happier with bare feet but it's freezing fog and the wind is whistling through the nooks and crannies...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.