benne68's latest activity

  • benne68
    benne68 replied to the thread THR My New Left Hip.
    I'm sure that was scary. I had a similar experience the day after one of my surgeries. Turns out that my BP was low because I was...
  • benne68
    Welcome to BoneSmart, @Flipout718. Unfortunately, it's unlikely you will receive a reply from KyHippie, since she has not been on the...
  • benne68
    benne68 replied to the thread TKR Spring in my step?.
    Thank you for the update, @Gwennie. Glad to read that walking and cycling have been working for your recovery. Don't worry too much...
  • benne68
    benne68 replied to the thread THR My New Left Hip.
    Glad you are now comfortably at home! Best place to recover. You know what to do: ice and elevate; stay ahead of the pain by taking...
  • benne68
    benne68 reacted to JusticeRider's post in the thread THR My New Left Hip with Friendly Friendly.
    Won’t write much now, as I’m little blurry. But just wanted say that I did stay over at the hospital and got back home yesterday...
  • benne68
    Hi @Tosh30. I'm sorry you are having this issue. We aren't sure why but will investigate.
  • benne68
    benne68 replied to the thread TKR First of two knees done.
    Sorry about that, @alex_mom! I had a similar experience this morning trying to get through to a doctor's office to request a test...
  • benne68
    benne68 reacted to alex_mom's post in the thread TKR First of two knees done with Sad Sad.
    I wasn't clear about the challenge in getting my records. I know we have a legal right to our medical records, but the surgeon's...
  • benne68
    benne68 reacted to Jockette's post in the thread TKR First of two knees done with Agree Agree.
    The office of my original OS had many options on their answering message, but none to actually ask to speak to a person. I finally...
  • benne68
    benne68 replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
    What a great update, @Jermert! You are doing really well for just one-month from surgery. As Layla said, be careful not to overdo...
  • benne68
    benne68 reacted to Jermert's post in the thread TKR April 28, 2026 with Like Like.
    Thanks for the well wishes. I intended to post this am. PT yesterday 3 degrees extension, 101 degrees flexion. Incision is healing...
  • benne68
    benne68 reacted to Jockette's post in the thread PKR My Drama Queen Patellofemoral Knee with Informative Informative.
    @EalingGran Thank you for that article. It confirms all the information I learned last week in my research. It explains why someone has...
  • benne68
    benne68 replied to the thread TKR First of two knees done.
    This is really smart. Let us know how your meeting with him goes. Also, let us know if you need any other surgeons' names for a...
  • benne68
    benne68 replied to the thread THR Rick’s new hip!.
    Welcome back, @RoosterRick, and thanks so much for supporting BoneSmart by joining our Insiders Club. As a non-profit, we depend upon...
  • benne68
    Week 14. Seen the physio today. Patella tendonitis slowly improving, more laser treatment today, shockwave therapy on the Achilles...
Back
Top Bottom