benne68's latest activity

  • benne68
    benne68 reacted to EalingGran's post in the thread MUA knee so stiff<< with Agree Agree.
    Although Duloxetene is a type of antidepressant- it does have some evidence for use in chronic pain. I would consider trying it to see...
  • benne68
    benne68 replied to the thread THR Now my other side hurts..
    Good for you. What's important -- as you know -- is walking. My surgeon is a big advocate of this and, like yours, doesn't think PT is...
  • benne68
    benne68 replied to the thread TKR TKR concerns.
    I know I've given you a lot to read, but you might find this article helpful background in deciding to cancel your physical therapy...
  • benne68
    benne68 replied to the thread TKR TKR concerns.
    Welcome to BoneSmart, @emmakk ! I'm so glad you found us early in your recovery. First, let me reassure you that at this very early...
  • benne68
    benne68 replied to the thread MUA knee so stiff<<.
    According to my research, one of the major prescribed uses of Duloxetine is to treat chronic pain of the muscles and bones. Can you...
  • benne68
    YES! Our memories can be foggy -- especially when it comes to dealing with pain. It's so valuable to be able to go back and read what...
  • benne68
    benne68 replied to the thread TKR First of two knees done.
    It sounds like this new PT is real find, @alex_mom, and I'm glad to read that you are already seeing improvement. I agree with this...
  • benne68
    benne68 reacted to Susie-Q's post in the thread TKR Hubby's new knee with Love Love.
    Thank you for posting this!!! I refer to this a lot in my brain but when it comes time to find it quickly, I can't. I will definitely...
  • benne68
    benne68 reacted to Jamie's post in the thread Leg discrepancy causing knee pain with Agree Agree.
    I appreciate your desire to do anything possible to avoid a knee replacement. We all feel that way. But you need to look at your...
  • benne68
    According to my research, LLD doesn't cause osteoarthritis. However, it can exacerbate existing OA, which is probably what has happened...
Back
Top Bottom