Recent content by Artchr

  1. A

    TKR TED stockings

    I’ve been hand washing them in Dawn detergent. They seem harder to tolerate when the weather is extremely hot.
  2. A

    TKR TED stockings

    Has anyone had trouble wearing compression stockings? I have tremendous itching, and redness, rash from the hose.
  3. A

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    5 days post surgery, and I’m feeling better today! Encouraged!
  4. A

    Being Assertive Re: PT

    What is the “Bonesmart belief?”
  5. A

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    Hi Denise- I’m having the same surgery on the same date. We can do this!
  6. A

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    I’m also scheduled for June 11. I considered cancelling (I’m 64) but I know that’s really just delaying it. We can do this!
  7. A

    Pre-op

    Thank you!
  8. A

    June surgery

    I know! 3 wks from today! I'm nervous, and anxious about post op pain. This forum helps-
  9. A

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    I’m having the same problem. I read the tutorial.
  10. A

    June surgery

    Knee replacement will be June 11
  11. A

    June 11

    I’m having TKR the same day as you!
  12. A

    Pre-op

    Having knee replacement June 11. I’m pretty anxious-hope this forum helps!
  13. A

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    I will be having TKR on June 11. A bit apprehensive, not knowing what to expect!
Back
Top Bottom