Recent content by ACIM

  1. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    @Layla @EalingGran Thanks guys. Holding off on the MRI for just a little bit as this issue has been going on for a couple of years. I'm convinced it's some sort of muscular or nerve issue. Other than that, delighted to say that my energy is continuing to get better and better and so are my...
  2. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    @EalingGran @sistersinhim @Layla Hello all. Wow, lots of questions and I hope I can answer them in the context where they can be understood. First, Layla. What I meant by not walking enough is that I've not disciplined myself to walk more. I wasn't walking much at first because it hurt but...
  3. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    @EalingGran @Layla @Legseleven Hi everyone. Good to hear back from you all. I am getting my strength back and my energy. The knee is doing okay, but not great. The situation is that I am having, and have had for the past year or more, pretty intense pain going up the inside of my leg with the...
  4. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    Hi all. I've been away for a few months but in back now, 6 months post- from tkr. Not entirely happy with my progress thus far but do feel myself getting stronger. Hope to hear back from you.
  5. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    Hi Jamie: Tuesday here. Really trying to reconcile the fact that I am not able to move the way I was before surgery. In that I mean total energy drain has continued, though better than it was. I'm not able to move as quickly as I did prior to surgery. I have some sort of strain, either nerve...
  6. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    @Jamie Thanks so much Jamie. I'll keep an eye out.
  7. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    Hi everybody. Are you getting this post or do I need to resign up? Let me know, thanks so much.
  8. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    Now my account says I'm good until September 22nd. We'll see. I'll check back in.
  9. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    Will do. Yes, I was getting emails stating that my subscription dropped as of August 21st. But here it is, August 22nd and I'm still able to post. I will keep you apprised to Jamie. Thanks so much.
  10. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    You are angels, each and every one of you. Bone smart tells me my subscription ends today but no worries. I'll be resigning up again tomorrow. Resting today in peace and gratitude for you. Blessings.
  11. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    What can I say, my mighty companions in post-op and on staff. You are such a comfort to me. I will be off the site for a couple of days until I get paid and can sign up again for another month. All of my money has gone to vet bills. And once I take Kitty back in to get his blood work done again...
  12. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    Thank you all. Went back to sleep at about 6:30 and I'm now up again and plan on staying up until tonight. It is a beautiful day out today and I am feeling a little better. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for the feedback, of course on the tkr knee but most importantly right now, on the...
  13. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    Must be honest with you all. Yesterday, Thursday, I slept so much of the day other than a dermatology appointment I had. I find myself in somewhat of a deep depression over my cat. I haven't rehabbed the knee in 2 days. Energy very low but have good communication with my doctor so he knows...
  14. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    Great feedback everyone. Thank you. I actually do have a couple of different massaging devices as I have for quite some time, specifically on the backs of my legs for nerve release pain. For example, I have a regular tennis ball that I can use under my calves and put pressure on a nerve that is...
  15. ACIM

    TKR ACIM

    @eaglemom @EalingGran @Jamie @benne68 @sistersinhim I just wanted to give a shout out and say hi to everyone. I love the responses and the "likes" that I'm getting on my thread. I think I mentioned a muscle, a large muscle going up the right side of my thigh on the tkr knee, that's been...
Back
Top Bottom