I am not still doing them...I just started doing them again as part of a challenge I am doing with my walking friends.
I don't go to the gym...I was using my rowing machine over the winter months but had to stop when I shattered my humerus bone in my upper arm in an unfortunate accident at...
I have just started doing the squats in the past two weeks. I don't have pain...just the stiffness that has been with me since my surgeries...I will back off from them and see if it improves. :)
Hi @Josephine
Thanks for your concern, I feel great except for the occasional stiffness and do not feel like I am overdoing it. It has been a long haul to get to this stage and I would not recommend this activity to someone that is new to TKRs but it has been two years since mine.
I do wish...
Hi @Celle
Thanks for the note. Happy to hear that you are doing well and that you rarely think of your knees.
Downsizing is a big job but I am looking forward to it!
Hi @Pumpkln
You are the third person that recommended the Statue to me...I must try it. I found it a little corny and sacrilegious but it seems to work for others...I have nothing to lose.
What's new with you?
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Hi Ann, @Nana moon 27
I have just logged in after many months. Happy to hear that you had a nice holiday but was shocked to hear that you are back in for more work on your knee!! Wishing you all the best during the surgery and a speedy recovery!
Lisa xxx
Hi!
It has been a while since I have posted. I see a couple of my original recovery buddies are still active... @Pumpkln, @Nana moon 27, @Celle but I see a lot have dropped off. Hope everyone is doing well!
This month marks my 2nd anniversary with my new knees....I still have some stiff days...
@Nana moon 27
Hi Ann,
Happy to hear that your surgery is over. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Hopefully it is easier the second time around.
Rest up, manage the pain and know that you have a cheering squad here.
xox
Hi @Ellejay
Great update! Sounds like you are very active and loving pain-free life. So happy for you!
Are you able to kneel? I still have too much pain to do so. And I would be afraid that I could not get back up. :heehee:
Happy to hear you are on the bike. I use my exercise bike but I have...
Hi @IrishMike,
I understand about not giving updates. I found I was repeating myself and focussing more on what wasn't going right so I focussed on the physio and just getting better. I do a lot of walking but my fitness level has decreased significantly in the past two years. The year before...
@patient 99
Carol, I will be thinking of you tomorrow at 11:00 am. Congratulations. Sparkly silver stilettos are what you should wear. Given this is a recovery thread only (:what:) I will wish you good luck with your knee. :dubious:
Never mind the love, honour and obey....for better or for...
You must be getting so excited about your upcoming nuptials! When people ask me how I made it to 25 years with my hubby, my answer is always "zero expectations". It's worked so far! :snork:
Wishing you all the best. I expect it will be an awesome day for you!
xox
@Nana moon 27
Thank you for your response. Nice to hear from you and thank you for the best wishes.
Congratulations on the ROM you have achieved after the revision. Where were you before you went back in for the revision? Are you getting nervous about Friday? You must be excited to have it...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.