Recent content by 4quilts

  1. 4

    TKR Almost 2 years after tkr and knee still stiff

    @Mouseybrown60 I am 3 months shy of being 3 years out from surgery. The stiffness and constant pain was a problem for me. The tight band feeling was uncomfortable. I have had a CT Scan and a bone scan and have been told by my surgeon and a revision surgeon that there is nothing wrong with the...
  2. 4

    TKR Suggestions needed for “tight band” feeling

    @DBN and @Stiff knee NC. I am 3 months shy of being 3 years out from surgery. The stiffness and constant pain was a problem for me as well. I have had a CT Scan and a bone scan and have been told by my surgeon and a revision surgeon that there is nothing wrong with the hardware in my right...
  3. 4

    Revision TKR Jo's revision arthroplasty

    Hello @Josephine. So good to hear from you.
  4. 4

    MUA knee so stiff<<

    @blank9 and @Jockette It is very hard to see and hear of others who have gone back to their lives in 6 to 8 weeks. You are happy for them but wonder what you did to not have that wonderful outcome. My 3.5 year old granddaughter begged me to get on the floor with her to play a matching game...
  5. 4

    MUA A Year and Still Tightness

    Knowing that I am not alone with this IT Band issue gives me some comfort but it also makes me feel sorry for those who suffer. In hindsight, my IT Band and an injury I received 15 years ago where I tore the muscle and tendons from my knee to my ankle could have been the major reason my knee...
  6. 4

    MUA A Year and Still Tightness

    @HoneyB I keep hoping that the IT Band will get tired of being tight and will loosen for good. The new therapy seems to be helping and it is my last hope as the OS and revision OS see nothing wrong with my right knee after a CT Scan and Bone Scan. I still cannot go foot over foot on the stairs...
  7. 4

    PKR My Drama Queen Patellofemoral Knee

    @Jockette. Happy New Year!!
  8. 4

    MUA A Year and Still Tightness

    Hi @Jockette. Merry Christmas. It is good to hear from you. I went back to therapy the first of November. These therapists do hands-on with massaging and ultrasound, they do not do the standard protocol for therapy after knee replacement. The IT Band has relaxed, the muscles around my...
  9. 4

    Revision TKR Revision again

    @patsortho Haven't heard from you in awhile. Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing.
  10. 4

    Revision TKR Revision again

    @patsortho How are you? Has your pain let up? Thinking of you.
  11. 4

    Revision TKR Revision again

    You have been through so much. You are in my prayers.
  12. 4

    Revision TKR Motherbone's Recovery Thread

    @Motherbone My best wishes for you. You are in my prayers.
  13. 4

    Revision TKR Jo's revision arthroplasty

    @Josephine There aren't enough words to express how grateful I am to you. I read and re-read your advice to others during my darkest hours. You were my sunshine. I am so sorry you are going through this journey. You are in my prayers.
  14. 4

    Revision TKR Hmm. Not thrilled with the revision yet

    @eaglemom How are you doing? I have been following your journey and was concerned since you haven't posted since Tuesday. Tears are normal, at least they were for me. I would cry for no reason for many months after surgery. Take care of yourself. You are in my prayers.
  15. 4

    Revision TKR Hmm. Not thrilled with the revision yet

    @eaglemom My heart breaks for you. At least it gives you some comfort that your surgeon's office is responsive. Sometimes that is the worst. You are in pain, scared and miserable and no one calls you back. I will keep you in my prayers.
Back
Top Bottom