I think its terrific you have so much energy and enthusiasm at less than a month post op! Just a word of caution, stretching is important, but be extra careful. At 7 weeks post op I was really pushing my stretching to the point of uncomforatble and, I thought, within the safe zone. Last few sessions we concentrated on stretching with me lying on my stomach, bringing my leg back, bending at the knee, trying to increase flexion. I suffered a quadricep tear, that I feel, was in part to too aggressive stretching. At n o point was I in pain...I was just uncomfortable. Once I recovered from the quad tear (took me 10 full days to fully weight bear again), I had to restart all my ROM. I learned a very hard lesson...not to rush the strecthing. I now focus on aquatherapy and doing gentle walking and exercising in the water. ROM will come! Now, I am not saying we are all the same, Im just telling you to be careful how hard you push.