Where to Sleep After Surgery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to update...the lift recliner was good for before my surgery, but not needed after. I am sitting/sleeping on our reclining sofa. It is actually easier for me to get up and down from a chair AFTER surgery. I can sleep in my bed if I want but still a little difficult to lift my leg into bed. PT showed me an easier way today so I may try to sleep in bed tonight. Just hate bothering my husband with having to get up and take pain meds/use bathroom.
 
It's so much better to sleep in your own bed if you can. x
 
For my 2 cents, I slept in bed. With all I was drinking to keep things moving, I was up and down more than usual and needed to be close to bathroom. You want good leg in bed first, so may need to switch sides with your spouse. During the day I was in a recliner. I could push foot rest down with good leg.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom