Welcome to the June Sunbeams'2018 Knee Recovery Club!

Can you please add me to the list? RTKR on June 5, 2018.

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

bs-6-june-jpg.67112

congratulations-jpg.61299

You are now an Honor Graduate
graduate-jpg.61292
from your pre-op days! You've entered the recovery phase of your replacement journey to that place called “Normal”, and you are now eligible to be a
team-members-jpg.61296
Recovery Club member.

Pre-op surgery team members are automatically recovery team members. If you were not on the pre-op list, please join your fellow travelers in this month’s post-op club by requesting your name and surgery date be added to the roster.

Being a team member will allow you to share your
questions-jpg.61295
questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another
hugs-jpg.61293
support and encouragement;
venting-gif.61298
vent, whine, and
tears-jpg.61297
shed some tears, if necessary; and have some
grin-jpg.61300
fun and laughs together. (Please do the above in one another’s recovery threads. And if you find your fun and laughs taking over an individual thread, toss them over to the Social Room to keep your recovery thread on target.)

Recovery is a long journey
long-journey-2-jpg.61294
made shorter and easier when made with
fellow-travelers-jpg.61291
fellow travelers. So, start you membership in this special club today by requesting that your name and surgery date be added to the list!

sign-up-today-png.61301

01 June 2018 Localady (revision PKR to TKR)
02 June 2018 PHousley
04 June 2018 collielady (her first), tami459, HoneyB (her second), MathProf (revision), midschool (her second), DOUBLE TKR (bilateral), tkr2018, EMc (partial to total), Chrisincr4
05 June 2018 Mumu (her second), jo4121 (revision), Sherwooky, silversue, HollyP, bigsky7, Coach J, alkurtz, Linda1956, Sissey
06 June 2018 broncovet
07 June 2018 Alliecat, rhett
08 June 2018 Penney, JB2knees (bilateral)
09 June 2018 Nick-UK
11 June 2018 Lexilou, jennyjean, Artchr, Kathy1970, denisetoli, BeesKnees!, AnOptimist (bilateral)
12 June 2018 Sassy-nak, philjory, buddydog, rabster
13 June 2018 collielady (her second), TinAB, Lynne12168
15 June 2018 Jag1000
16 June 2018 HappyCatTX (her second)
18 June 2018 Cwick (bilateral), ksmorris, rosanna, Amiller7x7, Clikarmil, bturner425 (bilateral), Gbaby18 (revision), fredbtrk (bilateral)
19 June 2018 Biscuit (his second) k1stgrd (her second) brisco24, wa1kwa
20 June 2018 ckelli, Crissiea, Niftyknee
21 June 2018 schoolRN (revision), babette12, nyteach16, triciaski, ms_b, Sportsnutt, lswanson, GRINGOGIRL
22 June 2018 lovetocookandsew (revision), Blondie22
25 June 2018 Friendly54 (partial), Peg2727
26 June 2018 Hayden (revision), missy87, Ilovecruising, Cinski
27 June 2018 congoround, nkl811 Mollymax, hhaze (bilateral)
28 June 2018 perugia, Spex10 (her second), mjmoor
29 June 2018 bridgetnan, Kastun

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Sissey, you are now an
3a-official-kneesie-jpg.61628
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a June Sunbeam and full-fledged member of the June Sunbeams' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can and we look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

Hello! New member. TKR left knee 6-26-2018. Please add me to the list. Thanks!

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Cinski, you are now an
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a June Sunbeam and full-fledged member of the June Sunbeams' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can and we look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

I don't know why none of my posts are showing up. I only had two, I am obviously doing something wrong. Had left partial (2010) replaced with TKR June 4, 2018. Having great recovery - thanks to you guys,
I am back with my right knee partial replaced with TKR Sept. 13, 2018. So far so good.

@EMc, if you will scroll up this page, you will see that you are on the list---you have been since July 27, 2018. Look on page 3 of this thread and you will see the post sent to you.

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@JB2knees, you are now an

Hello. I had a right TKR on June 7th . Can I "sparkle" too? :dancy: oh, oh, pick me!
Thanks,
Rhett.

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@rhett, you are now an

I am not sure of how to join the club either but I had a right TKR 10/2016 and a right knee revision on 6/18/2018. Thanks

@Gbaby18, as you can see, I have moved your post from the September recovery club thread into the June recovery club thread where it properly belongs.

congrats-2-jpg.61305
Gbaby18, you are now an

Hi, I'm new here. I had two TKRs on June 18th, 2018. Please add my name to the list. Recovery has gone quite well. I had a set back in July: DVTs and PE. I'm on Xarelto until January. Clots are all gone. I just had follow up echocardiogram last week to check my heart valves and ventricles. I will see the doc next week to see if everything is back to normal.

I'm not sure if this is the place to post questions but I have one. I feel pain along the scar when I kneel even on something as soft as my bed. I'm sure it's normal, but is there anything I can do promote healing? It's doesn't seem to be strength or range of motion related so I don't think exercise is the answer, but I do exercise quite a bit. Any thoughts?

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@fredbtkr, you are now an

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
corvettejanie
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom