BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community
  1. RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the June Sunbeams' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

Discussion in 'Knee Replacement Recovery Area' started by bottomshollow, Jul 2, 2019.

1. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

United States United States
    [​IMG] @EllieRose, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a June Sunbeam and full-fledged member of the June Sunbeams' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

2. bottomshollow

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    You are now an Honor Graduate [​IMG] from your pre-op days! You've entered the recovery phase of your replacement journey to that place called “Normal”, and you are now eligible to be a [​IMG] Recovery Club member.

Pre-op surgery team members are automatically recovery team members. If you were not on the pre-op list, please join your fellow travelers in this month’s post-op club by requesting your name and surgery date be added to the roster.

Being a team member will allow you to share your [​IMG] questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another [​IMG] support and encouragement; [​IMG] vent, whine, and [​IMG] shed some tears, if necessary; and have some [​IMG] fun and laughs together. (Please do the above in one another’s recovery threads. And if you find your fun and laughs taking over an individual thread, toss them over to the Social Room to keep your recovery thread on target.)
    Recovery is a long journey [​IMG] made shorter and easier when made with [​IMG] fellow travelers. So, start you membership in this special club today by requesting that your name and surgery date be added to the list!

[​IMG]

03 June 2019 nc3 (partial Mako), Myarrows
    04 June 2019 newpartial (partial), Brandymom, Cinnamon57 (partial), OneNOnlyQ
    05 June 2019 dogwalker2, Nola B, hiplom
    06 June 2019 SushiQ (her hubby), LaxMom, Sunnyo, vlambert, EllieRose, Marcus
    07 June 2019 tabbykit (revision)
    08 June 2019 Loopy Lou (partial)
    10 June 2019 MzCookie
    11 June 2019 Bayplace
    12 June 2019 BCSAnna, JoJoP
    13 June 2019 cathyn518 (partial), pelican58 (partial)
    14 June 2019 AmeliaP, Mountain Kat, jerosenuk (hubby), Boogaloo
    17 June 2019 Tsquared, Denise1 (Mako), TrueNorth, JAL, tabbykit, Ladyala
    18 June 2019 Trixicle
    19 June 2019 floridoris (partial)
    20 June 2019 Elliott52, Snowdrop
    21 June 2019 Renmusical
    24 June 2019 Poctdb, bfw7, Malamisu, mikb314159, NikiT (bilateral)
    25 June 2019 Lucielou (partial), ronluvsuz, Wannagolf (Mako)
    26 June 2019 Lucy1, Ollie
    27 June 2019 Doxielover (Mako), Izzy59, HorseyLady (revision), MeganAC, lap3
    28 June 2019 snow11, Pecanpie

3. MeganAC

MeganAC new member

Hi All,
    I had my right tkr on June 27, 2019. I would love to join this forum!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  4. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @MeganAC, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a June Sunbeam and full-fledged member of the June Sunbeams' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

5. MeganAC

MeganAC new member

I put the wrong date, my right tkr was actually June 27.
    Thank you!

6. bottomshollow

embarassed.jpg @MeganAC, actually I put you on the list on the wrong date----correction made:heehee:

7. _Marcus_

_Marcus_ new member

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Would you be so kind to include me as well? I had a TKR on June 6th. Thanks in advance.

8. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @_Marcus_, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a June Sunbeam and full-fledged member of the June Sunbeams' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

9. hiplom

hiplom new member

Can I join the forum? My TKR was June 5th.

10. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @hiplom, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a June Sunbeam and full-fledged member of the June Sunbeams' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

11. lap3

lap3 new member

Hi,
    I would like to join this forum! My left TKR was June 27th.

12. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @lap3, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a June Sunbeam and full-fledged member of the June Sunbeams' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

13. lap3

lap3 new member

Thank you!

14. LaxMom

LaxMom senior

@EllieRose - I was June 6th as well! Hope you are recovering well. I will look for your thread in the forum.

15. OneNOnlyQ

OneNOnlyQ new member

I would like to join! My TKR was June 4, 2019

16. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @OneNOnlyQ, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a June Sunbeam and full-fledged member of the June Sunbeams' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE
    !

17. NikiT

NikiT new member

Australia Australia
    Hello! My bilateral TKRs was on 24 June 2019.

18. bottomshollow

[​IMG] @NikiT, you are now an [​IMG] ! As such, you have earned the honor of being a June Sunbeam and full-fledged member of the June Sunbeams' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

19. NikiT

NikiT new member

Australia Australia
    Thank you! I think you meant to type June Sunbeams 2019 Knee Recovery Club