We need to save this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Ireland and used this site a few years ago when I needed information and reassurance before I had a RTHR and I got both and went through with the op. a lot more relaxed than I thought I would have and feel great ever since , THANKS .

Unfortunately when I tried to use PayPal I was required to fill out personal information which I don't do on financial transactions of any sort , I do wish to donate and would with my PayPal account as I don't usually have to give any information whatsoever . I would gladly send the money through PayPal if you PM the email address linked to your PayPal account and I will accept any fees involved and pay them on my end .

Many thanks again and good luck with the fund raising .
 
Hello there PDH! How lovely to hear from you. Unfortunately, that system is run by iDonate which is a different organisation to BoneSmart. However, because I share your caution about giving out my personal details, I raised this with the admins and was assured it was safe and would not be passed on to any other person or organisation. However, I will ask about your suggestion .... watch this space!
 
Oh and just for everyone's information, I sent out another mass email on Wednesday. 19,112 emails!
 
I would gladly send a personal check via US postal service. Where do I send it, and who do I make it out to?

I won't post personal info on the net.
 
what a nice idea and thanks for your help. Here is the address for Bonesmart--and you can make the check to Bonesmart as well. It is a 501C3.

Bonesmart
c/o Farm Orthopedics
71780 San Jacinto Dr.
#E2
Rancho Mirage, CA
92270
 
I've made a couple of donations to the site using PayPal (I'm in the U.S.); got an odd e-mail after first donation, saying that because I'd elected to "Pay on delivery" (which was a 'forced' option as I recall) my payment would come from my bank account (my alternate payment method on PayPal) and would occur in a couple of weeks. Haven't yet gotten such an advisory re: second donation.

Suggestion to site admins: if it would truly take just $3/person to meet the goal, maybe send next e-mail blast with header such as "Can you donate as little as $3?"
 
We do try but very few people even respond to that. But thanks for the suggestion.
As for your emails, I have no idea why or how that happens. iDonate is a different company and I have no idea how it all works. But I will bring this to the attention of those people who do!
 
I gladly donated to bone smart. It wasn't a large donation but I hope to donate again at the end of the summer. Without bone smart I would've gone insane. Helping to understand, be guided through and look after my young daughter who needed so much help with her hip, i was lost and bone smart and it's wonderful community absolutely helped me every step of the way.
Keep it running folks - it's so valuable. Much love from jasmine, Sam and kirsty xxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom