THR VSlowLife's Pre-op Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for your warm wishes, blessings, and I know there are some prayers being said, too. Much appreciated.

I had the most incredibly easy ride into the city! No traffic. Amazing. I know I am getting help from above. Feeling very good about it, but.....:loll:I need to drink 32 oz of gatorade between midnight and 4 am! I asked them , to be sure, just in four hours, when I should be sleeping? They said yes!
I guess I should try to get to bed earlier.

Wishing you the very best tomorrow! Boy does time fly and your time is finally here.
Good luck with that Gatorade.. that's a little crazy!! But you are so disciplined and will dutifully chug it down.

Will be waiting for you on the recovery side. You got this. :roseshwr:

Did they give you the same early morning time you had before?
A little later. 8 am surgery. I am still up. Having a blast. Out to a great dinner and then I recieced a bouquette of roses from my daughter’s friend who dropped by.
08994DF9-FCC4-4C56-912D-1E73F00022C7.jpeg

:mcoffee: Having a cup for you, VSlowLife
First thing I moaned about on my thread on my surgery day.
Very exciting to get on the path to getting your life back.
Lots of folks rooting for you...you're going to love your new hip.

Congrats! Nice to see you pop in. When you're feeling up to it, start a thread on the Recovery side for well wishers to drop by and also so we can leave you the Recovery Guidelines. Wishing you comfort as you begin healing.
Hugs coming at you :loveshwr:
@VSlowLife

Congrats! Will talk more when you're up to starting your recovery thread. Thought I sent this hours ago! :friends: :thumb: :heehee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie