Guest viewing is limited

VisionAire Procedure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can have someone pick you up from the hospital in a nice comfy sedan where you can push the front seat back to give yourself lots of leg room as your bend will likely be limited.

I was taught to get in and out by sitting down and then swinging my legs out and vice versa.
 
I see my family doctor today. I was clear for BTKR for February 9 at 1:30. I'm ready for the this journey. I have suffered for the last four years with arthritis, bone on bone and bone spurs in my knees My OS is amazed That I've walked around for four years like this



GaryP58
 
Keeps us updated as to what is going on and let us know what you need---we will be here to help you throughout every part of the TKR---before and afterwards in recovery!
 
Only 5 DAYS before I get my new knees . I'm finally ready to go to the other side! (Recovery)


GaryP58
BTKR
 
In 6 hours I will have two new knees.
See you on the recovery side soon!


GaryP58
BTKR
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom