PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

Did you get any thoughts on this? I have an EMS for my quad from my last surgery and was starting to think about using it again.

Nope. Never did. I bought a Concept 2 Rowing machine and my husband has a Peleton stationary bike and using those two have really helped.

I have seen you have done well on the rowing machine. Enjoy! I am focused on the bike and started pool stuff recently as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

I'm hoping your doing OK. Falling is never good, with our hardware even more scar, your recovery has been amazing. I think I'll try the rowing machine soon.

Hows everything going Lorie?

R Partial Knee Replacement 11/28/16

Doing good. Rowing and Cycling nearly every day. Here's my 8 week old knee!
8 week knee.jpg

I can almost sit Indian style - not sure if that's inappropriate to say... maybe Yoga style?

As a teacher I had to change to "criss cross applesauce" or pretzel style. :wink:

I just say sitting cross-legged. I think "Indian style" is a US term.

Big snow storm coming here. My husband is out of town on business this week. I'm so excited I get to drive the snow blower!!! Neighbors have all told me, if it gets to be too much on the knee, stop immediately they will all come help. I've got snow boots with yaktraks, since my biggest fear is slipping.

Be careful Lorie, i had a bit of of a setback, when blowing, during the two storms here in Boston last month, lower front of knee/ leg was sore for a couple of weeks, I think from the pushing, better now just in time for 18 inches more! Have fun, did it start yet!!?..

Knee held up really well! It was slow going since I used the snow blower in the lowest gear and just took it slow. We have a really long drive way so it took me a couple hours. Slow plow left giant ice boulders at the end of my driveway - but the neighbor came over and took care of them for me! Very please with my 9 week old knee!

Well done! You had to clear that snow, but you were sensible about it.
I'm glad you have a snow blowing machine, so that you don't have to shovel snow. It was wise to use a low gear and take your time.
You have good neighbours, too.

Is it still snowing there? I've got 2 feet and it's stopped for now but they are forecasting more snow overnight. Can you come up and plow me out? :heehee:

I'm glad you did so well clearing the snow. Make sure you take it easy if you go out again.

I'm not sure we've had enough snow to use the snowblower all winter. It's been a strange winter! I'm glad though that your knee handled he snow and that your neighbor took care of the remains!

Knee held up really well! It was slow going since I used the snow blower in the lowest gear and just took it slow. We have a really long drive way so it took me a couple hours. Slow plow left giant ice boulders at the end of my driveway - but the neighbor came over and took care of them for me! Very please with my 9 week old knee!

It was heavy here !! I had to go over twice to get to the pavement.
Took me over an hour , put a couple of paths in back for the dogs
Glad you are ok , how much did you get? we got a wet 12 inches.
Be careful going to work!

I'm having the Smith-Nephew ZUK
I think that's similar to yours.

Mine is not a robotic placement. 5 days & counting to the big day.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Helpmyknee21
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom