Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Two knee replacements - total disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope that all turns out well for your mother. What would we do without Josephine?
 
So glad your mother found a wonderful new doctor. We are so very lucky to have Josephine here to guide us! She is so knowledgeable and it always brings a smile to my face when I read that she has recommended a surgeon to someone and they find him to be just what they've been looking for! Please let us know how your mother's appointment goes!
 
It always brings a smile to my face as well, Lovestoread!

DJD, I'm so pleased you liked Jonathan. I never worked with him but I worked at Stanmore and know that they have to be not just good but GOOD! to get a consultancy there. Only the best get in.
 
I will keep you and your mum in my thoughts. I hope that this doctor gives her the care she needs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom