Guest viewing is limited

TRKR in 18 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Roselover Glad to hear from you! Yes, I am having a good weekend. Slept like a log last night - I was surprised I slept so well! Did the laundry yesterday and took care of some other household tasks. Today I will clean and pack my bag. I'm supposed to take a shower with antibacterial soap, and then wipe myself down with antiseptic cloths before going to bed. I cannot believe the time is finally here!! Have to be at the hospital at 10 am tomorrow, surgery at noon. I will post a message as soon as I have enough wits about me! Hope you are doing well and making great progress. :loveshwr:

@lavender, @tiredwife, and @Jozilla Thank you so much for the well wishes. This community has meant so much to me and been such a huge help! :friends:
 
@DianeJ I'm sure you will do fine! I hope you get more sleep tonight. Are your bags all packed? Make sure you have power cords for things like phones, etc. And take a list of meds you are usually on, meds you are allergic to, and medical problems you have. Also if you are a coffee drinker tell them to have a cup of it waiting for you when you wake up.
 
We are going to have awesome new knees! Set your sights on 2 months out. There should be a world of difference! We can celebrate the little successes together! I will tell you that I didn't post at all for more than a week, I think. Anesthesia does that to me. Maybe this time I can be more clear headed. Prayers, PRAYERS!
[Bonesmart.org] TRKR in 18 days!



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum caloparker4/21/14
 
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but I've been lurking for awhile and have gotten some valuable information from just reading the posts and some articles. What a great group! I'm scheduled for a LTKR on Tuesday July 29th. I've done all my exams, classes, etc. and just preparing things at home until I go in for the operation. Great to meet you all!
 
@Caloparker I am getting excited, too, and can't wait for that awesome new knee! I hope I can post maybe the day after surgery, but we'll see! The best to you, too, and will look forward to hearing from you when you can! :loveshwr:

@Foxsea So glad to hear from you & great to meet you, too! Have you started a new thread of your own so we can follow you easier as you get closer to the big day?? :wave:
 
@DianeJ You will be in my thoughts tomorrow. Think, this time next month how much less pain you will be in! It will be wonderful. All the old grinding joint pain gone!

@Foxsea Welcome to Bonesmart. You will find lots of good info and friendship here.
 
Onward to a new knee tomorrow! All the best for a smooth procedure.
 
Welcome Foxsea. You will find good advice here from a lot of caring people! Good luck in your journey.

Dianej - best wishes for a smooth recovery!
 
@DianeJ good luck with your surgery tomorrow. Sending good thoughts and will see you on the other side.
 
Thank you for the welcome, DianeJ, tired wife (love it), and Jozilla. I am challenged by how to start a thread of my own. Any ideas? Much appreciated! Foxsea
 
@Foxsea You go to the pre-op area for before surgery or recovery area for after surgery. click on that and you should see a black box that says: post new thread: click on it
[Bonesmart.org] TRKR in 18 days!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom