Watch 2020 JRAD Videos

TKR TM1965's Story

Josephine

NURSE DIRECTOR EMERITUS
Nurse Director
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@TM1965 I'd really like to offer you some structured advice but in order to do that, I also need to ask you some questions. Are you willing for me to do that?

kneeper

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
Once you're recovered you can do pretty much whatever the knee lets you.

OP
OP
TM1965

TM1965

Country
United States United States
Hello everyone, it has been well over a year since my last update. I became a full time caregiver for my mom in early 2019 sadly she passed in March. I do have many questions and do hope I am in the correct place. I had my total right knee replacement on July 2, 2018. Of course there were some issues but overall things have been good for quite a while. Now I am having pain, some swelling and stiffness also. This has all just started within the last month. I was walking between 2 1/2 to 3 miles a day every day until about 3 weeks ago. Started having foot pain in the bottom of my foot only. That was resolved within a few days but then the knee started. I dont remember doing anything to my knee but it has stopped my walking just too uncomfortable. I have made an appointment with my orthopedic Dr for June 4th. Just hoping its not serious. The sharp pain started in the front outer right side to now the back of my knee cap. It comes and goes but is pretty uncomfortable. Anyone have these problems? I did do a lot of heavy lifting at the very end with mom but started walking less than a month after she passed and all was good. Thank you for taking so long to read my updates.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hello @TM1965 . You did well to find your own recovery thread after being away for so long.
I'm sorry you've had to come back with a problem and I hope your surgeon can shed some light on what's happening when you see him on June 4th. Do let us know,won't you?

I'm sorry to hear your mother passed away.

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
wworker
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom