Guest viewing is limited

TKR TKR left knee<

@Kliney13 I have a very active dog (Border Collie) and dog parks are a must! What I do is walk the perimeter when I'm there. I find if I stay close to the fence, dogs generally stay out in the open. Couple times while retrieving the ball I've been caught off guard with a group of dogs rushing towards me. Nothing is more scary anticipating what is about to happen, but I just wave that bit plastic ball launcher around and it usually keeps them at bay. BTW, your recovery seems to be going very well. I've had a myriad of issues since TKR, so enjoy every minute of it!
 
@RadioGal, Yes there was definitely some apprehension going in the gates at the park on my part. Lesson learned
lol. I am Sorry to hear you're not coming along well with your tkr. And I pray all works out for the best for you. I have a good group of therapists that allow me some flexibility around the stations and equipment. I've been scolded here, there and at home a few times for pushing my leg and the hardware.( I get a kick from freakin' out the interns and younger therapists) :heehee:But all is good.:cheers2:
Again I wish you well and pray all works out for you.
 
Last edited:
@Celle lesson learned. I must admit the pup has been a double edged sword the last few weeks. :dogwalk:She's a five month old black mouthed cur/hound mix. And I am fairly positive there is some fiest in her too.

@Sisters in him, I do listen to everyone but I am a little on the stubourn side. I listen to my leg and body even more. I work them yes but I listen to them even more.
 
Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom