Guest viewing is limited

MUA TKR by robot

I'm so sorry you're continuing to have problems with your left knee.

Have you considered getting a second opinion from a totally different orthopedic practice to see if there are alternative procedures to consider?
 
Guess what, I am on the waiting list for an operation yet again. The MUA I had on the 9.11.23 didn’t work and despite endless painful physio I cannot extend my leg. They plan to go in through the same scar that has been opened 3 times already and do something with the front of my knee replacement and then into the back of the knee to release the tendons so I will then be able to straighten my leg. It’s been a big disappointment to me all these months having to walk with a crutch and swelling and discomfort. I see the anesthesist next week and hopefully I will get an appointment sooner rather than later.
I am going into hospital next Tuesday the 30th April. I will let you all know how it goes. Both my hips are painful because of the strange gait I have adopted when I walk. My right shoulder is also playing up because of the crutch. I really have had enough now! This will be my 17th procedure on my legs.
 
Best wishes for a successful procedure! :console2:
 
I am sorry you’re struggling with so much pain and wish you the best next Tuesday. Stay in touch. We’ll be here for support.
@Cocopug
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom