Guest viewing is limited

Time to make a decision...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be fantastic! Plus any details she knows about the implants and who did it and where. Anything like that.

Not wishing to be picky, but I make 60 from 2015 to be 1955 which is a bit of a stretch as I don't believe they were in general use at that time! (I was deeply involved with the surgeon who invented to very fist hip replacements back in 1958 so I kind of grew up with all this!)
 
I think I have a plan. I did some soul searching today. I need to get myself out of being near a nervous breakdown, so I am going to start counseling as soon as possible. I have a couple other health issues I need to get checked out so I am going to make those appointments. I want to continue exercise and try to build up my muscle strength in whatever ways I can manage. I really think I will be more comfortable going back out into the world when the weather is not icy also. Right now I'm thinking the plan will be to schedule surgery for late January or February, and hopefully by this time next summer I will be getting back to my "new normal". I think I need to have my ducks in a row and feel prepared for this to have the best outcome. The only potential issue could be if I deteriorate suddenly over the next few months... I appreciate everyone's comments and advice on this!
 
@kabrissette glad you have a plan!
@Josephine the numbers could be off bc it came from my in laws but I will double check. I know my father in law said when she went in to get the revision and told thd orthopedic surgeon how long she had the implant, At first he had a hard time believing her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Back
Top Bottom