Dee62
junior member
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2020
- Messages
- 24
- Age
- 63
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Hi
It's been a while since I was on here and I'm now just over 9 months post op.
I still have a small localised pain but it has got worse. A couple of weeks ago I rang the post op hip department and they didn't seem unduly worried. However, this evening the pain has cranked up a bit and is now a throbbing dull ache which feels deep inside the hip joint and what feels like pain almost around into the sacro iliac joint in my back. I walk around 2 miles a day and have been dressmaking today and perhaps sat awkwardly? It's just a constant dull ache. I've had painkillers but it's still hurting.
Any advice would be so much appreciated.
Dee
It's been a while since I was on here and I'm now just over 9 months post op.
I still have a small localised pain but it has got worse. A couple of weeks ago I rang the post op hip department and they didn't seem unduly worried. However, this evening the pain has cranked up a bit and is now a throbbing dull ache which feels deep inside the hip joint and what feels like pain almost around into the sacro iliac joint in my back. I walk around 2 miles a day and have been dressmaking today and perhaps sat awkwardly? It's just a constant dull ache. I've had painkillers but it's still hurting.
Any advice would be so much appreciated.
Dee
