Mojo333
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
I know they do and in terms of winter, coastal Georgia has such a mild dose I really shouldn't complain.
But what normally happens us two weeks before Christmas it gets in the mid 40s and drizzles rain, sloppy, dreary yucky...every other day through January.
Basically, no fun outside which is where my fun lives.
However, since I'm not so decrepit this year, guess should just invest in some good outdoor clothing and go for it.
Hope your weekend is lovely also.
But what normally happens us two weeks before Christmas it gets in the mid 40s and drizzles rain, sloppy, dreary yucky...every other day through January.
Basically, no fun outside which is where my fun lives.
However, since I'm not so decrepit this year, guess should just invest in some good outdoor clothing and go for it.
Hope your weekend is lovely also.

United States