Guest viewing is limited

TKR Things went wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That is so heartfelt. Thanks for sharing it --- it makes me smile that somebody is having such a good experience at last.
 
I'm glad to hear that things are so much better for you now, @Tough cookie . :yes!::happydance::yay:
You've had a rough time, but things should be better from now on.
 
Glad you are doing better!! I know that not using ice has been hard on you, but truth is, I didn't do a lot of it in my first weeks and other than the odd application, haven't used it since week 4. I found that I do like a bit of heat--warm bath every night!!:bath:
 
I use heat too and have been since week five. Now at 11 weeks I only ice after moderate exercize. This ice debate really boggles my mind. My OS said I will likely use ice on and off for a year, and I lived in my cryocuff for the first two weeks. I have had minimal issues with swelling. Back to heat, I use one of those heat-in-the-microwave pads and use it to fall asleep. Very comforting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom