Bilateral TKR The other side<

Good going, sooz! For three months, you are doing outstandingly! Keep up the good work!

coming up to the 5 month mark and am virtually pain free at last. My right knee (partial) has a rom of 146 and the left (total) 132. My physio is delighted and so am I. I have 95% feeling back in both knees and can kneel for short periods. everything feels very natural and I can walk as long as I like with no ill effect. still noticing weekly improvement. to everyone out there.......it will get better, it just takes time. dont expect miracles !!!!

Thanks for the update. I had my BTKR on Feb 1st and I'm having a hard time dealing with my own impatience at the healing process. Reading posts like yours really help.

So good to hear from you, @sooz! The improvements keep on coming.

How wonderfully you are doing! Others coming up behind you need to hear how good it will be!

sherrieT..you are so early in your recovery and I know how hard it is to be patient. It seems like the healingis taking ages but one day you will say.... I am doing better this week than before...trust me, it will happen.

Today is 6 months since my bilateral knee replacements were done. Take heart everyone.....between 5 and 6 months I noticed a big improvement,,,in everything. Have just stopped physio as I dont feel I need it now as I have rom of 146 in my right knee and 137 in my left. I am pain free, even when getting up from sitting for a while, can walk as much as I like and really dont feel as if my knees are 'fake' Am now ready and able to do an overseas trip in 5 weeks and life is good. Take heart everyone...it gets better and is so worth the effort.

Great report! Thanks for coming back and giving us an update. It really helps those very early in recovery.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back